Chapter 6

I really wish that I didn't walk into that bathroom. I saw Hayes and another girl making out right by the sink. Hayes noticed and I saw a look of sorrow in his eyes but it quickly washed away and said.

     "Shay! What the fuck are you doing?! Get out!"

     I quickly ran out of the bathroom and ran out of the house. I kept running until I saw a park. I started looking for a tree because I think their the best place to think. I thought about what happened and I felt hurt? Wait, why am I feeling this way?!

     I mean its just that Hayes's eyes. They have this affect on me. He makes me have butterflys. Don't even get me talking about his smi-

     I got cut off when I heard someone say something.

"Shay get down from their. Your gonna get hurt."

     When I was trying to look for the person who said that I started falling. I did the only thing to help me. I just closed my eyes and tried to think of everything good. My mom. Josh. Music. Hayes. I felt a loud thud. Now I am really confused. I thought I would like break a ankle. When I opened my eyes Hayes was on the ground and I was ontop of him. I quickly stood up and tried to see if Hayes was alright.

"Hayes are you allright?" I asked him.

"Umm yeah Shay and i'm really sorry about earlier" He mumbled.

"Ok Hayes i'm gonna take you home and gonna put some ice on your knee" I said since his knee was turning purple.

     I helped Hayes up and he put his arm around my shoulder to help him stay up. It was pretty akward. 

     When we got home I started putting ice on his knee. It was turning really purple. I feel really horrible and it was all my fault. Something still wasan't right. I still had a question that i've been waiting to ask Hayes forever. I thought about it and thought it would be the nice time. So I asked him.

"Hayes, why did you start being so mean to me?"