Chapter 7

Shay p.o.v

     Hayes just looked at me. I repeated.

"Hayes, why do you hate me?" I asked more sternly.

"Shay can we not talk about this right now please." He asked

"No Hayes I need to know." I said.

"Shay.."He said looking at me.

"No Hayes. Tell me." I said looking at him deeply in the eyes.

"Well remember that one day we kissed? A few weeks after I asked if you wanted to go to the movies but you said you coudln't because you were busy. So I decided that I would help you but instead I saw that you kissed Josh. I was so mad that I swore that I would pay you back with pain that day." He said

"Seriously Hayes!? That was like 3 years ago! You've hurt me for 3 freaking years Hayes! For just a damn kiss!" I was so mad.

"Shay let me explain-"

"No Haye-"

"Shay please!" He pleaded

"No Hayes! Just stop! I hate you!" and with that I ran out. I didn't know where I was running because all the tears in my eyes wouldn't  let me see. Next thing you know I blacked out.

Hayes p.o.v

I walked out of the bathroom to run after her  I noticed that Nash was listening to our conversation.

"Hayes where are you going?" He asked

"I have to find Shay!" I was walking past him but my knee wouldn't let me.

"Hayes just stay here I'll look for her." He said I nodded. I really wanted to look for Shay but my knee was hurting like hell. I hope she's okay.

Nash p.o.v

I was walking down the street but I saw a huge crowd coming up. I got closer to the accident and I saw that it was a car accident. I got closer and saw an ambulance packing up a girl in the back of the car. It looked a lot like Shay... HOLY CRAP THAT IS SHAY!

"Wait! I know her!" I quickly ran up to the ambulance.

"Can I go with her? I know her." I asked.

"Yes sir. But please call her relatives." The man in the back asked.

"Okay." I quickly called my parents and told them to meet me at hospital they had to pick up Hayes and Skylynn first. Man I wonder how Hayes is going to take this.