chapter 11

Shay p.o.v

When I woke up I feraked out. I was outside on some bench. Ohh yeah Nash was pissed at me and I ran out. I'm so stupid for pretending. Well I have to get home so I better start walking. I just started walking in the direction I thought I came from. I just kept walking until a vollyball hits me in the head.

"Ohmygawd i'm so sorry I really suck at this are you okay?! Do you need a ambulance?! Or like a bandadge?!" A girl asked.

"Yeah i'm okay." I said smiling at her.

"Ae you sure? Do you need help or something? My names Nikki." Nikki said.

"Umm can I borrow your phone I need to call someone and my names Shayla but call me Shay." I said.

"Sure come in Shay come in." Nikki said with a smile.

Her house was damn nice. It was two stories and in the front their was a trampoline, a vollyball net, and a basketball net on her garage. Inside was as amazing. They had a huge livingroom with a flatscreen and a huge couch.

"Heres the phone and i'm really sorry for hitting you with the vollyball Shay." Nikki said handing me the phone.

"Its ok Nikki it was a accident." I said.

With that she left the room and I called had to call Hayes.

"Hey Hayes I don't really know where I am right now and can you call back because I want to go back home." I said leaving a voicemail.

"Umm Nikki can I stay here until my friend calls back? I mean I don't have to if you don't want me too." I asked.

"Yeah sure do you wanna vs. me in a game of vollyball?" She said smirking.

"Game on." I said and we went outside.

After a hour of me to trying to spike the ball I won. I couldn't believe I won. It was the first time I played vollyball. Maybe I should try for my schools vollyball team. Or nahh.

"I can't believe I lost how long have you been playing vollyball?" Nikki asked.

"Actually this was my first time playing." I said.

"Please teach me your vollyball ways."Nikkis said bowin down to me. "Yes young fledgling." I said then we both burst out laughing.

After playing vollyall we decided to play 20 questions. We just asked regular questions like "what's your favorite color?" or "do you believe in aliens?"

I found out that Nikki is a couple months older and thatr she's 15. She

Hayes p.o.v

Since I slept pretty late I didn't wake up until about 2pm. I looked through my phone you know the usual instagram, twitter, and mobli. Then I noticed that I got a voicemail from taylor's house phone.

How the hell did Shay get to Taylor's house its like 7miles away. Well I gotta tell dad we have to pick her up.