Chapter 8

Nash p.o.v

     When we got to the hospital I had to wait in the waiting room because she got rushed to the ER. I really can't wait. I have been waiting for at least a hour or two. Then finally the doctor came out.

"Is anyone here for Shayla Jacobs ?" The doctor yelled.

"Me" I said walking up to him.

     When I was walking up to Shay's room I started to tear up. I can't believe this happened. When I walked in the doctor said she fractured her collar, broke her left arm, fractured her right foot, and got tons of cuts and bruises.

"Ohh one thing she is also in a coma right now and we don't really know when she's gonna wake up." He said.

     That's when Niagara falls came out to my eyes. But I have to find the people who did this to Shay. So I left the room and went to the police station.

     When I got their I asked them who ran over Shay. They said they couldn't tell me because it was confidential but I begged them and gave me their address. I thanked him and looked on the paper and it said 849 Honeymoon Avenue (idk if its even real but hey Ariana Grande😏)

     When I was driving their I kept thinking that those people are so dead. When I got their it looked fucking familiar. I went up and rang the door bell. Then when Ricky opened the door. I remembered that it was the fucken O2L house!

     When Ricky opened the door I started screaming and talking so fast that they couldn't understand me.

"Ok Nash calm down and can you say that a little bit slower." Ricky said trying to calm me down.

"WHICHONEOFYOUGUYSRANOVERAGIRLTODAYBECAUSEI'MGONNAKICKYOURASA?!" I screamed.

"Ok even slower." he said.

     By the time I calmed down I noticed that all the boys were down by the living room looking at me.

"Ok fine, which one of you guys ran over a girl today?" I said calming down.

     After what I said Kian started looking down on the floor. I can't believe he would do that.

"Kian why would you hurt her, you know shes already been hurt alot!" I started raising my voice.

"Woah Nash calm down I was just driving and she ran right into the car I couldn't stop." He said backing up a bit.

     I knew he couldn't do anythign about it, its just shes been threw so much and I don't want her to be in anymore. But now shes in a coma. I feel so terrible. I just get up and leave.

Hayes p.o.v

     Its been hours and I haven't seen Nash or Shay once. I started to get worried and hungry. So I went in the kitchen to get some food. When I was in their my mom was on the phone with some people and it looked like she was about to cry. So I asked her what was wrong.

"Honey, I was just on the phone with the hospital and they said that Shayla got hit by a car and is in a coma." She said already in tears.

     I can't believe shes in the hospital and its all my fault. I shouldn't have pushed her into telling me. I'm so stupid.