chapter 13

Shay p.o.v

I had the weirdest dream last night.

* Dream *

"Hayes i'm gonna fall stop pushing me." I said laughing.

"But your slow, come on just get on my back and i'll climb up." He said.

I just did what he told me and got on his back as he climbed up our tree.

"You know we should do this more often." I said to Hayes.

"Actually I think we should we should do this instead." Hayes said leaning i-

* End Dream *

When I woke up I heard Hayes screaming. I went out of Nash's room and I saw Hayes. When he looked at me he looked hurt. After staring at eachother for about a good 10 seconds. He stormed out of the room for a little thing like that? Just because I slep in Nash's room? Wow, how low is that? Smh.

"A few friends and I are going to the movies, you wanna come?" Nash said coming out of the room.

"Sure but, will I be the only girl?" I asked.

"Nah, my friend's girlfriend Angel is coming." He states.

"Oh! Is it okay if my friend comes and what time are we leaving?" I asked.

"Sure! Also, were leaving here in an hour." He said. I nodded and decided to text Nikki. I walked into Hayes and I's room.  I also had to hurry. It was already 11 and I guess were leaving here by 12.

Messeges

Me -  Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go the movies with me and my friend?

Nikki- Sorry! My mom is forcing me to go and hang out with my retarded brother.

Me- Awh, maybe next time?

Nikki- Yea for sure

Me- Okay have fun!

Nikki- Hah, funny bye!

End Messeges

I walked into the bathroom and plugged in my phone to the dock and played "Real Girls Eat Cake" by the Janoskians. Honestly, they were hilarious. But, I honestly love Luke. That lip ring was my weakness. I peeled off my clothes and steped into the shower. I was the kind of person who either made there water boiling hot or freezing cold. It was hot this morning so I decided cold today.

 I was in there for a good 20 minutes and stepped out. I went through my closet and picked out a teal skin tight sweater and dark wash skinny jeans. I brushed through my hair and put it in a side braid. I put on my glasses. I usually dont wear them but I need them for the movie so I guess. I scrolled through instagram a little bit. I was 12:50 by now so I decided to just wait in Nash's room. I put on my white converse and walked through the door frame. 

"Hey, you ready to go?" Nash said looking at me standing up.

"Yup!" I said popping the p. He nodded and walked downstairs telling his mom we were leaving. I hopped into the passenger seat as Nash started the car.

"Hey, I have to pick up my friend Matt first. Is that okay?" He said as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Yea! Sure! Is that the one with the girlfriend?" I asked.

"Nah, that's Cameron. My other friends that are coming are Taylor and Carter." He said just as we pulled up to a 2 story house with a basketball hoop to the side. A blonde boy walked towards the car. My opinion he was actaully quite cute. He was wear a light blue button up and khaki pants.

"Hey I'm Matthew! You must be Shay, Nash's friend." He said giving me his hand to shake. I gladly took it and smiled.

 "Hey! Yup! That's me!" I said smiling.

"So! What movie are we watching Nashty?" He said.

"Uh, it's up to Taylor so yeahh."  Matthew said.

>>>>>><<<<<<

i'm so sorry I didn't update I was in cali with nikki im so sorry.