Chapter 3: falling in love (THE FALL)

Sonic brought shadow to his cave and set him down "There you go now you stay here while i get some herbs to heal your wound." sonic was about to go but shadow grabbed his back paw. "What about you your hurt." "Don't worry i'm getting extra for both of us." then shadow let go of sonic's paw and sonic ran of. 1 minute later sonic came back with the herbs. "Shads i have some bad news or should i saw awkward." "What is it?" "To make the herbs magic work i need to lick your wound." sonic said blushing a slight pink color. "Oh." shadow started to blush as red as a cherry. "Well if YOU don't mind I don't mind." "Ok then." sonic went over and started licking shadow's wound. Shadow's eyes started to close from being so tired. "Thanks . . . S o n i c . . ." Shadow fell asleep in sonics chest fluff. Sonic was finished licking his and shadow's wound and put the herbs on shadow and his wound. "Your welcome Shadow." sonic said and gave a slight kiss on the forehead and he curled around shadow and fell asleep. The next day shadow woke up to see that sonic was not there. "Sonic?" shadow started to get worried for his friend. 'Am i falling in love with him?' shadow limped out of the cave and heard female singing?

Shadow walked closer and saw SONIC SINGING?! He listen closely to see if that was him and he heard "I want to fly Can you take me far away Give me a star to reach for Tell me what it takes And I'll go so high I'll go so high My feet won't touch the ground Stitch my wings And pull the strings I bought these dreams That all fall down." shadow heard enough and said, That was amazing Sonic!" "WHAT h-how did you find me!?" "i heard you singing and it was beautiful." "Thank you." said sonic blushing mad red. "Sonic are you alright you're a little red in the cheeks." shadow asked concerned. "Oh i'm fine and would you like to sing with me?" "Well the thing is I don't know how to sing." shadow said while his ears started to go down. "Don't worry it's easy here i'll start then you jump in when i give you the signal, ok?" "Ok" shadow nodded in agreement and sonic started to sing Little Do You Know. "Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories, little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece, little do you know I~ need a little more time~." sonic pointed to shadow to tell him to start singing. "AWAY AWAY i love you like you never felt the pain, and love is here and here to stay so lay your head on me." "wow you were so good shads!" "Thanks sonic" shadow could not contain his love anymore and kissed sonic.