chapter 2: new friendship

Shadow ran home to go think of a way to fix the werehog. Shadow father came in and see if he brought back any dragon skull. "Son have you brought any dragon skull?" " I - I did but it's in my room be right back." But shadow didn't come back downstairs but instead he worked on the new wing for the werehog. Later that night shadow snuck out of his house and searched for the werehog. "WEREHOG!"Shadow called "Werehog where are y- AWWWW!" the werehog was sleeping peacefully so this would be the perfect time to put his new wing on. 3 minutes later shadow finally had the wing on the werehog, but he woke up and tried to fly away. "WOOOAAAAHHHHHH SLOW DOWN!!!" shadow screamed in fear. The beast was just about to crash but shadow pulled out the wing and they soared through the sky. The werehog soon realized that the hedgehog was on his wing and flung him off, but as soon as shadow fell he crashed into the shallow pond. "YOU FLEW I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" shadow screamed in joy. The werehog felt like he could finally trust him and said, "Sonic." "WHAT . . . what did you say!?" shadow said shocked. "My name is sonic the werehog and/or weredragon. Thank you for saving me and my wing." 

"So let me get this straight you can talk?" shadow asked confused "Yeah you see i used to be a werehog but this guy named Eggman captured me and turned me into a dragon or part dragon part werehog you could say." Sonic said trying to scratch the back of his ear. "Here let me help you sonic." shadow scratched the back of sonic's ear. Sonic started to pant and kicking his leg in the air. "That *pant* feels really *pant* good." shadow stopped petting sonic and they looked into eachothers eyes blushing. "Maybe I should head back home." shadow turned around and started to head back home. "Wait! Will you come back tomorrow?" "of course i will bye sonic see you later." shadow went home to see his father but a dragon attacked him and slashed in his side. "AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!" shadow screamed in pain. "Anyone help please." shadow started to whimper. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!!" sonic started to charge into the dragon but the dragon slashed his chest and arm "OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" sonic screamed in pain "OK YOUR GONNA GET IT NOW!!" sonic chased the dragon away and bit his arm hard and the dragon retreated. "SONIC!! Are you alright?" shadow asked worried "Don't worry about me i'm fi-OWW!! OK maybe not." sonic said to his friend. "But are YOU alright?" "I'M fine i can manage." shadow tried to walk but he fell due to his wound. "Here let me help."