Chapter 6: gaining trust

"STOP!!! You don't know what you're doing." shadow tried to free him but was tugged away by his dad. "I TRUSTED YOU SON AND YOU DISOBEYED ME!!!" Ivo roared "Dad let me explain but please don't kill him." "NO I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU AGAIN!!!" "DAD!!! You don't know that you're hurting him and our kid and -" shadow put his hands over his mouth. "'Our'. what you mean you a dad wait and if that's a weredragon then that thing will know where to go." Ivo started to walk out of the room but shadow stopped him. "DAD NO PLEASE!!!" "LET GO!!! Shadow I - I wish you were never my son." he then walked out as the door was about to close sonic's sister came in secretly. "Where's my brother his scent was out there last so I just had to find you." Emily said starting to panic. "Emily he - he got captured by my dad and the citizens." shadow said as he started to cry." all hope was lost with the two species. . . . until five of shadow's friends came in and so him and a weredragon crying. "SHADOW GET AWAY FROM THAT THING!!" the pink one called Amy screamed. "She's not a thing Amy that's Emily the weredragon, Sonic's sister." said shadow. "Who's sonic?" asked the one named scourge.

"Sonic is that weredragon that got captured out there." said tails. "Thank you tails and Nathan you are in SO much trouble!!!" shouted Shadow. "WAIT!!! he made me tell him." "OK we will discuss this later. Right now we need to save sonic." "Wait why do we need to save him anyway?" asked the named kens. "Because he's . . . ." Shadow started. "Yes?" asked all except Tails, Nathan, and Emily. "He's . . . my mate." shadow hesitated. "YOUR MATE!?!?!" "Yes, now let's please just go and save sonic." pleaded shadow. "Right!" they all said. "But uh shadow how are we going to save him? We don't have wings." asked Amy. "WE don't have wings but the dragons and Emily do." "Yup but how are the other dragons going to trust them?" asked Emily. "I got this." shadow then opened the gate for the monstrous nightmare to come out. "Easy that it good boy knuckles get your hand over here." "What no way." "Please." shadow pleaded. "Fine." knuckles then went and put his hand on the dragon and it finally gained his trust. "SO what are you gonna name him?" "I'm gonna name him hook-fang because he has hooks for claws." "OK who's next." asks shadow. "Me!" said Amy. "Ok let's bring out the deadly nadder." as shadow opened the door and the naddar saw Amy and was about to pounce until she put her hand out and the dragon automatically trusted her. "Whoa. she will be storm-fly."