Chapter 4: The meeting and surprise

Sonic was surprised that shadow kissed him but he returned the kiss to shadow. Seconds later they had to let go for air. "I love you Sonikku." shadow said smiling. "I love you too Shadow-kun." the next day two of shadow's friends came looking for him. "Shadow - shadow where are you?" the people called out. "NATHAN, TAILS!? What are you doing here?" "I should be asking you the same thing." said Nathan. "Anyway your father is worried sick about you." "I know it's just." shadow started. "No just your coming home with me now." Nathan started to pull shadow but heard a deep growl. "W-what is that?" 'oh no' shadow thought. "Get away from him!" sonic started to charge at Nathan. "Sonic it's OK he's a friend of mine." shadow started to pet his quills for him to calm down witched worked. "Sonic?" Nathan asked confused to shadow. "Nathan this is sonic my mate." shadow told Nathan while still petting sonic. "That THING is your mate!? And not to be rude but your a hedgehog and that is a dragon." said Nathan while looking at sonic. "I know but i love him. "Well if you love him then thatch OK with me and knuckles RIGHT knuckles?" said tails while giving knuckles the death stare. "Yes it's OK with me to."

"Thanks guys." said shadow "Shads." Said sonic. "Yes love?" "I don't feel very well." shadow didn't get so say anything when sonic vomited next to him. "SONIC!?" shadow started to panic. "Tails help me out here!" "Right now lay him on his side and i'll see what's going on in there." said tails as he took out a ultrasound from his first aid kit. Sonic laid down on his side and tails put the ultrasound on his stomach. "NO WAY!" said tails surprised. " WHAT what is it?" asked shadow worried for his mate. "You guys are having a pup." "WHAT!?" sonic and shadow said shocked. "Again hedgehog and dragon = makes no sense." said Nathan but they ignored him. "Sonic our own pup I'm so happy." said shadow while starting to cry. "Yeah." agreed sonic tearing up as well. "Sorry to break the heartwarming moment but shadow your father is still looking for you, he sent us to look and bring you back so . . ." said Nathan. "Oh sonic do you mind?" asked shadow wiping away his tears. "No I don't mind and I-" sonic didn't get to finish his sentence because another weredragon came out and pounced on shadow with anger. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BROTHER!!" screamed the weredragon. "Emily (that's me!!!) come down please." said sonic with worry for his mate. "OK but who is this hedgehog, did he hurt you?" Asked Emily "No and Em this is tails, Nathan and the red and black one is shadow, my mate."