Miffed?

AdiZa enjoyed being with each other and fun. Zain knew Aditi was not much into parties and meetups unlike him. He understood her and accepted her the way she is. On the other hand, Aditi also knew that Zain was completely different from her be it in nature or character. But, she found him to be a genuine and honest person by heart which he also reciprocated about her. Such mutual respect always enriched their scenes with unmatched elegance and comfort making frames extremely beautiful. They were slowly being recognised as one of the most promising jodi on Indian Television with increasing fan following everyday. They recieved gifts and appreciations from fans out of their love. It was then, something unpredictable happened one day.

Aditi was shooting for a scene where she had to drive a car and stop it infront of Mehta Mansion. Since she didn't know driving, the crew had to push the vehicle from behind to make the scene happen. Zain indeed had a laugh at this moment and he took a video to upload as his story instagram with caption "The girl who can't drive". Considering the equation they shared, he thought it was fun doing so.

It was after the shot that Aditi realised what had happened. She though felt bad about being teased about not knowing to drive, decided to take it sportively and gave "I will see you" looks to Zain. She was not a person open for pranks. She was not brought up that way and neither she had really cool friends who played pranks upon her. Somewhere she was bothered about what Zain has done. But, thats how he is! Zain noticed her disturbed and went to her.

Zain: Aditi...

Aditi: Hmm..

Zain: Come lets have lunch.

Aditi: I'm not hungry. Tum khao.

Zain: We have it together. Aaj kaise bhookh nahi hai? Jab khani hai batha do...

And Zain turned to leave being upset.

Aditi: Zain!

Zain: Yeah?

Aditi: Chalo.. lets have lunch!

Zain(smiled): Chalo.

While having lunch, Zain was trying to figure out the reason for her mood change. He was inspecting her face for any clues while they unusually had a silent lunch. Just then they heard laughter among the spot boys.

SB1: There should cut down scenes where Aditi Ma'am should drive. Its difficult to execute na..?

SB2: Haa yr! Iam surprised she doesn't know to drive a car. Aajkal sabko patha hai..

SB3: Zaroorat hi nahi na.. She has her boyfriend with her all time. May be thats why! She must have never felt the need to learn.

SB2: Zain sir ne kya story daali hai na!😂😂😂😂

Zain squeezed his eyes shut in realisation.

Zain(to himself):

Zain! You should not have done that! She is not really a person for pranks and trolls. She would take time to open up dude! I guess use bura laga hai..

Zain: Naaraz ho?

Aditi looked at him with teary eyes.

Zain: Oh fuck! Aditi yr! Please don't cry! I just meant it for fun. Mazaak kar rha tha main. I thought u would take it in correct sense dude! Sorry baba. Please cheer up! You don't look good without your smile. Bahot buri lagthi ho.

Aditi: Everytime I am teased for this Zain! Trust me, I never got chance to learn from a driving school. But I have tried to learn from friends which I miserably failed. Tried from BF too. He soon gave up! Bura lagtha hai jab koi is baath pe mazak udatha hai tho.

Zain: I am sorry..

She nodded and left the place finishing the lunch. He was so surprised at this woman. She gets miffed with the silliest things and could take much serous things in a cool way. "Sach me pagal hai ye ladki. But, seems like she had always been made fun of for this. Relax! Let her calm down. I myself will teach her driving. Fir dekhta hun kaun mazak udatha hai." , He thought.

Aditi felt bad that she ignored Zain and got away from there. She was at the verge of crying. This was one of the many reasons she was made fun of by everyone which hurt her. She was not angry with Zain.
She thought, "He is a nice person. Bas main hi over react kar di. He just played fun with me! Bechara. Use kitna bura laga hoga. I should talk to him"

But, suddenly it was announced as her pack up time and she decided to  talk to Zain the next day. Since BF was waiting outside, she didn't bother to tell a 'bye' to Zain and rushed out which he noticed. Zain felt really bad and thought of talking it out the next day face to face.

#####

Aditi and BF were in his car and as usual she started her cute rant about that day. BF was already pissed off since many days due to growing proximity of AdiZa. It was normal to be insecure and jealous. But, he didn't know to overpower those feelings and  to realise that Aditi was an actress. He should be happy in fact to see a usually reserved Aditi bonding up really fast with Zain. But, once Aditi mentioned about the whole insta story fiasco of Zain to him, anger boiled inside him. When Aditi finally brushed off the whole thing as a normal prank played by Zain and that she was going to sort out things the next day, he nearly lost his sense.
After some time, he said

"Can I come over to your sets tomorrow? I should meet everyone. Afterall, they are really close to you now"

Aditi: Yea sure! Why not!

Little did Aditi knew that she was to recieve the shock of her life the next day.