Shopping

#############

Kay Peeps! I know its been a week since the last update. Here I am with my next part.

Hope you guys love it!  And I confirm again......

IT IS FICTION!! completely my imagination!!!

Happy Reading Folks!

#############

The youngster bunch from the sets where rushing off from the shoot as fast as they could to go for a shopping spree. The SPA 2018 was nearing by and all of them had to choose their outfits. Only Adiza and Jahaan were left behind to complete the left over scenes.

Director: CUT IT! Okay guys, you can go now. Lets pull off that dance sequence tomorrow. It should not be shot in a hurry burry. Pack up!

Jahaan: Don't we have to select our outfits too?

Zain: Yes! Ofcourse.

Director: Go and shop dumbos instead of wasting time.

Aditi: Hahahahaha! Dumbos! Hahahahahaha!

Zain: Whats so funny huh?

Jahaan: Why did you stop laughing Aditi? C'mon, I will make you laugh.

He started tickling her while she struggled to run away. They were running around the sets like maniacs and Zain was having a good laugh along with the crew.

Director: Hahaha! Jokes apart, what are you people going to wear... my darling leads?

AdiZa: No Idea!

Jahaan: Then Get Idea.. Chal ab.

The trio went over to the famous 'Adhya' designer store. Neha- the owner of the boutique greeted them and welcomed them in.

Neha: So guys, for SPA?

Zain: Yes Neha. Our leading lady is really not much into designer clothes and stuff. Just get her the best and I will choose mine accordingly.

Jahaan: Apart from looking good individually, they must look enthralling as a pair.

Neha: Samjho kaam ho gaya
(Think, its done). Come Aditi.

Aditi: What are you making me boys?

Zain:When you can look pretty with zero styling and makeup, think how you will be when you doll up for an award night!

Jahaan: Many leading heroines will burn on seeing you!

Aditi: Par Zain..

Neha: Are you not comfortable? Koi baat hai?  ( Is there anything wrong?)

Jahaan: Yaar! I need to rush up. My cousins have landed up. Woah! That was a huge surprise. Sorry Neha..
I will come some another day. You guys carry on.

Aditi: Bye. And yea, if your little Jahaan have come, bring him to sets tomorrow.

Jahaan: Okay! Aditi, come with me for a second.

Aditi went with him a little distance away and glanced up at him.

Jahaan: I know something is bothering you. Jo bhi hai, Zain se kehna..(whatever it is, please tell Zain). He will take care.

Aditi: Don't worry. I just simply don't like these stuff. Now you go. Iam fine. Zain hai na...

Jahaan(teasing): I can see that. AdiZa...

Aditi: Oye!

He laughed and bid them bye. Aditi joined Zain and smiled at him.

Neha: I will just fetch some outfits and designs. You can have a talk with her.