lets Chat!

Till the next update..lets have some fun!

What do you think about the utterly shocking news of Zain entering Ishqbaaaz?

Happy? Disappointed?Sad? Victorious?

Or something else?

Well, Lemme put my views into words..

To be honest, I am disappointed BECAUSE
I wanted to watch Zain's shows more. But I am sorry I won't be able to stand this show no matter he enter or not. I watched #Naamkarann due to its strong content and plot. I won't take anything in the name of a 'Zain Imam' show. I am NOT going to follow the show but may be wait for some insta fcs to upload his part to have a look. Can't ignore. I Love Him Man😪😪😪!!!!

He may not know anything about the famous fandom war btw both NK and IB Fandoms. Even if he knows, why would he bother? Ultimately its his career. If he has sensed good opportunity and scope in the character offered, I believe he should do it irrespective of how does we feel.

He has been a person who has unending love for his fans. If you people remember, he had been insulted by the very own producer of this show - the Gul Mata stating that 'Ask "that actor" to worry about his next project rather than IB'. If you have forgotten then I will remind you that the exact words spoken by him when the fans who went to visit him asked about why NK is going off air despite having better ratings than IB were..

"yaar. This is how industry works. They are revamping the channel and they want new shows on board. Aaj hum jaa rahe hai, ho sakta hai kal ishqbaaz jaaye.. u know.. "

He never intended to say that Ishqbaaz is going off air. He was tagged as a jealous and insecure actor for these reasons. I had given enough explanations for that, but none of the mahaan fd cared. It is also true that, despite having a large fraction of mature and suljhe huye people, our fandom is not perfect too. We also have terrible fans who start bashing everyone with no point too.

And lemme tell you, no actor goes and begs for a role if he is an already established, popular and in demand person. Naturally, the role was offered to him. After insulting him if Gul offered the role to a so called 'jobless' person as the Ishqbaaz fandom tags him, then Karma is biting back her and not us to be clear! Gul always casts the bests and I have no doubt about that. If he has taken up that role, then it must be worthy and well thought of. Let us wait instead of bashing Zain! Please get a life!

I am personally a person who hates the show Ishqbaaz to the core because I had once watched it and left the show as I felt the show lost its essence. I have N reasons to do that. Their fandom plays the most important role to invite hatred for their own show. I have seen the heights of double standards shown by some of  them and I won't even flinch a minute in expressing that. But NEVER in my life, I have bashed Nakul, Surbhi or any other person involved in the cast and crew! I am so proud of that too.

Some of u might know, I have deleted my thread of NK appreciation in twitter because some user tagged the entire IB FD to invite unethical nonsense. I surely don't want to make it a war field and deleted it and I have no regret in that. No one called anyone to come and go through my tweets under my tag! And if someone did, I put and end to it and I have Zero regrets for that.

So the whole point is if Zain is Doing the Show, I am proud of him to bag the role in the same producer's show who insulted him. I would see how the cast gels up with him and praises his work.

And above all, Zain Has Not Given any confirmation.

Lets see!

What abt yu guys?

Love..
Zainaholicz❤️