Chapter 1: Arrival

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes!! And Baz's dialogue is like 'this' and Ryan's is like 'this')

Baz awoke to what sounded like a knock on his door. Before getting out of bed, he looked at the time. 'Shit!' Baz shouted, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. 'I was meant to be ready an hour ago! I'm such an idiot. I haven't even showered yet!!!!' He threw on some clothes and went to answer the door. When he opened it, he saw Ryan standing there. The brunette boy looked exhausted from all the bags he was carrying. Without hesitation, Baz took some bags and took them inside for him.

It had been a while since Ryan had been in this house. He had been looking forward to coming here all weekend. He said he wanted to come over just to record some videos. Of course, that wasn't true. Ryan only wanted to spend time with Baz. He was planning to confess his feelings to Baz this weekend, even though he knew he would be let down. Baz is straight, after all.

Ryan realized he had been staring at the red-haired boy for a while now. He quickly averted his gaze and asked 'So... h-how have you been recently?' in a very awkward tone. 'Good' Baz said, sitting on the sofa. 'Hey. Are you okay? You can sit down, y'know? No use standing there like a spare tire.' Baz teased, noting that Ryan blushed whenever he said things like that.

Ryan gave in to temptation and sat beside Baz. He could feel Baz's body heat entwine with his, making it hard not to just jump on him. After a little while, Baz was being his normal chatty and funny self. Ryan had loosened up a bit too. It wasn't too soon before Baz had his arm around Ryan.

Ryan stared at Baz. Their noses almost touching...