Chapter 6: Getting dirty

Baz clambered out of the shower and put his clothes on. The masturbating wasn't working.

He needed Ryan.
He wanted Ryan.

He needed to be... inside him.
He wanted to hear Ryan scream his name and beg for more.

He was going to make love to that sweet, brunette boy.

He walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, where Ryan was making coffee. He could see the small, purple bruises he left on Ryan's delicate, white skin. Maybe he had been too rough.

He could wait. He had to. Baz didn't want to do this so soon, especially because they had just done... that.

Baz carried the coffee into the living room, sipping at his. He set Ryan's down on the table and turned on the TV. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ryan staring at his obvious bulge. He crossed his legs, 'I can't let him see...' Baz thought.

'Is something wr- mmm!' Baz managed to say before Ryan pressed his lips onto Baz's. Because Baz was talking, Ryan managed to slip his tongue in. He explored every inch of Baz's mouth and skimmed over his braces.

Their lips moved in perfect sync as their tongues entwined in a romantic and passionate dance. Ryan pulled away, bringing a string of saliva with him. 

'What was that for?' Baz asked, breathing heavily.

'I heard everything, RyRy~' Ryan said, using a cute nickname. 'What do you mean?' Baz asked, even though he knew exactly what was happening.

'I know what you wanna do to me~' Ryan breathed. 'What are you talking about, Ryan?' Baz said, trying to sound genuinely confused.

'Do it... please! I need you. I want you. So... please... just fuck me!' Ryan pleaded with lust and passion dripping from his words.

Baz could see that Ryan wanted it. He was actually begging for it.

Baz knew what he had to do.