Chapter 2: The Video

Baz realized what he was doing and pulled away. '*ahem* Should we record a video?' He said. Ryan nodded hesitantly. He didn't really want to be seen blushing on a YouTube video. But he also didn't want to disappoint Baz so he agreed anyway.

Baz lead Ryan to the bedroom. (Not for that! Get your mind out of the gutter! Be patient. That will come.) Baz realized that he hadn't made the bed. 'Fuck! I bet he thinks I'm SO disorganized!' He thought.

'Sorry... I forgot to...' Ryan's face made him trail his words off. Ryan was grinning in the cutest way possible. Thinking of Baz laying naked in that bed was making him hot.

-time skip-

'Okay! We're all set up and ready to go!' Baz said in a cheery tone. The excitement on his face was hard to contain. He really couldn't wait to play a game with Ryan again. It had been so long.

It was almost like he took the words out of Baz's mouth when Ryan asked, 'What should we play today? I feel like playing They Come At Poop Time. Should we?' Baz nodded. He loved Ryan's expressions when he was scared. He wished he could just hug him when he was frightened.

Baz booted up the game and sat down. Patting the chair next to him, Baz beckoned Ryan over to sit.

Ryan sat it the seat shyly, trying not to draw took much attention to his blushing expression. 'Hey. I heard of a game called Doki Doki Literature Club. It's an Anime game.'

'That sounds good. I'll have a look at it on Steam' Baz agreed. He started recording as soon as the game booted up.

'So, what is going on guys? This is Ryan here'. 'And this is Baz here'.

The video started off normally. Just as any episode would. They were about 5 minutes in when Baz stopped the recording.

'What's he doing?' Ryan thought. 'Did he decide that he didn't like the intro? Or is he planning something else...?'