Chapter 3: The Confession

Baz looked up from the computer screen and stared into Ryan's eyes. Ryan blushed and turned away.

Baz grabbed Ryan's face and slammed his lips onto his, sharing his first kiss.

Ryan's tense body melted and he wrapped his arms around Baz's neck, deepening the kiss. The duo pulled away, gasping for air.

' What... was that... about?' Ryan panted, confused about the situation.

Baz stopped for a moment, then he hugged Ryan. Ryan felt a wet patch on his shoulder.

'He's... crying?' Ryan thought. He started to kiss Baz again. He wanted to make him feel better (if you know what I mean).

Baz pressed his tongue on to Ryan's bottom lip, begging for entry. Ryan teased a little before letting Baz's tongue slip in.

The duo's tongues danced and fought for dominance. Baz won. He explored Ryan's hot, wet mouth with his tongue. He was beginning to really enjoy this.

Baz backed Ryan into the wall and pushed his knee into Ryan's bulging crotch. Ryan moaned into the kiss, causing Baz to push his tongue in further.

Ryan pulled his head back, ending their frenzied fantasy. The couple panted desperately.

'Fuck, Ryan. You can hold your breath for a while!' Baz said after finally regaining his breath.

'Baz... I-' Ryan stuttered before being interrupted.

Baz cut in, 'I love you too, Ryan'...