Chapter 4: Prove That You Love Me

Ryan couldn't believe what he had just heard. 'But Baz... you're straight. Are you just trying to mess with me?'

'No. My feelings are real and I'm going to prove that I love you'.

Baz pushed Ryan back onto the bed behind them. Baz took his shirt off along with Ryan's. He scaled the brunette's body with his eyes.

'I've never seen you shirtless' Baz cooed. 'But, fuck, you're hot~'.

Baz started to kiss Ryan again. He pulled away and slowly rubbed his bottom lip across Ryan's jawline. Baz trailed kisses down Ryan's neck, nipping the skin now and then. He licked Ryan's throbbing Adam's Apple sensually, hoping it would turn Ryan on some more.

Baz reached the collarbone and bit firmly, causing Ryan to moan loudly. That was his sweet spot. Baz continued to bite in that area for some time.

Baz planted kisses down Ryan's chest and stomach before making it to his V-line. This spot was sensitive and Baz knew it. He bit the V-line softly, knowing that a firm bite would hurt Ryan.

Baz clambered off of Ryan. 'W-what? Why did we stop?' Ryan said desperately.

'I don't want to rush into things. I didn't want to go the full way on our first time' Baz explained. 'Maybe next time~'