Chapter 8: Going All The Way Pt 2

Ryan stared, bewildered by Baz's unclothed dick-nity (Hehe... see what I did there?).

'Shit... so big. That's gonna hurt. Y-you're gonna put that... in me?' Ryan stuttered. He was starting to get all nervous now. He had never done this before.

Baz nodded, 'Uh huh. It's all yours. Why don't you get on your knees and show Master how much you love him?'

'But... c-can't we just... do it already...?' Ryan insisted desperately. 'Oh. Straight to the action, huh? Okay. Beg for it~' Baz said deeply.

'W-what? B-beg?' Ryan asked confused. 'That's right. Show Master how much you want it~' Baz nodded. 'P-please...?' Ryan breathed.

'More~' Baz pushed. He wanted this as much as Ryan did. Ryan bit his lip, what should he say? Or do? 'B- Master... please! I want you inside me. I want to make you cum. I want you to fuck me so hard~' Ryan begged.

Baz looked astonished. That was genuine! To hear the usually innocent brunette say these words was surprising. He even bleeps out his swearing on videos! And to be here with him like this seems... unreal. To have him do dirty actions and talk about sex was... odd.

Baz flipped Ryan over and pulled down his boxers. 'What a perfect ass!' Baz thought (Sorry, needed some comedy before I go full-force Yaoi in dis bitch). Baz lined up with his entrance and pushed in slowly.

'Ah... AH!!' Ryan screamed in pain. It was hurting him but he didn't want it to stop. The pain felt... so good! 'Fuck... Ryan. You're so... tight!' Baz grunted before going in for a second try.

With every thrust, it got better. It hurt less and less. Ryan's moans got louder and more desperate as Baz's thrusts got faster and harder. 'Don't stop, Baz! Aaahh! Faster! A-ah! Harder, please!' Ryan spluttered out desperately.

Baz did as he asked.

Baz's tip would occasionally slam against Ryan's prostate, causing him to scream in pleasure.

'Ah! I'm so close, Ryan! I'm going to cum!' Baz yelled raspily. 'Me too. Baz... I want to see your face when you cum... please~' Ryan replied, blinded by ecstasy.

Baz flipped Ryan around. With a colossal moan, 'A-ah... AAAHH!!' Ryan released first. Baz followed shortly, shooting hot, sticky cum inside Ryan. The duo panted and collapsed, too exhausted to speak...

And fell asleep...