Chapter 16

3rd person's P.O.V

What's the best thing about getting married to the love of your life? To renew your vows? To being called His or Hers again?

Don give Meryl a lovely smile with the priest that gave both of them a smile.

"Just say I can kiss her already." Don said to the priest with laughter filling the room.

"Of course." The priest chuckled. "Don Gummer, you may kiss your wife."

Don gave Meryl a smile touching her cheek softly resting his lips on hers.

Everyone in the room cheered for them.

Don and Meryl hold each other looking at everyone feeling proud.

"Where's mom and dad?" Mamie asked Henry that was also looking around after a long while. "It's time they should cut the cake."

"I wish I knew." Henry replied looking around. "Somehow I'm actually glad I don't."

Don kiss Meryl all over her neck being with her in the bathroom against the wall.

"You're so beautiful." Don said kissing her in the neck.

"Oh you handsome devil." She replied making a switch putting him to the wall kissing his lips. He turn her around again and pick her up for her to wrap her legs around him. "Ouch. Something's poking me."

"Sorry." Don apologised immediately.

"Not you." She replied and pull away with him looking at the towel roller that was poking her.

He look at her again grabbing her behind the head kissing her on the lips again.

The music play loud in the hall. Meryl sat at the table laughing with Don before getting their attention by the most familiar voices.

"You can dance! You can jive! Having the time of your life ohhh see that girl. Watch that scene. Digging the dancing queen."

Meryl gasp grabbing her mouth when she saw Julie Walters and Christine Baranski doing it like in the movie dancing and singing for her.

It all turned into a get together dance with most of the actors she has ever worked with and then the family and friends dancing for her and Don.

Don grab her when she stood up and pull her to him letting her sit on his lab.

She gave a giggle placing a kiss on his lips before looking back infront of her.

"I love you." He whispered to her in her ear.

"I love you too." She replied giving him another kiss.

They get pulled up at the last part of the song getting dragged to the floor for her and Don to dance.

She gave a heavenly laugh touching his face kissing his lips again.

Such a great feeling to look at someone and not cry.

Well truth is, Mary Louise Streep and Donald Gummer is meant to be. They belong, FOREVER.

Ending song: Henry wolfe Gummer All things good