Chapter 8

Jessa's alarm awoke her from her nightmare. She sat up breathing heavily and sweat beading on her forehead. She smacked her alarm and got up, in a grump and left her room. Jungkook sat on one of the stools sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Jessa, you okay?" he asked placing his cup on the counter. 

"Yeah, just a bad dream," she replied scratching her head. Jungkook nodded and continued sipping on his coffee. 

Jessa took a warm shower and changed into her clothes. She went out into the kitchen when Jungkook was brewing her a cup of coffee. She smiled at him. 

"Do you want to come with me to get the hair dye?" Jungkook asked placing the cup in front of Jessa.

Jessa nodded, and sipped from her cup. She sighed, "Thank you, I needed this."

Once they finished their coffee they got on their shoes and headed out to the store. Jungkook wore a hat to hide his face; in case another group of fans were to see him. Jessa brought her camera to snap a few pictures along the way and on occasion passed her camera to Jungkook to take a few. They chatted all the way there until someone familiar caught Jessa's attention. 

"Sung-ho?" Jessa waved at the old man exiting the shop.

"Ahh, Jessamine," Sung-ho said, pleased to see her, "You look very professional with that camera of yours."

Jessa laughed, "Oh, Jungkook this is Sung-ho, he sat next to me on my way to Korea."

Jungkook greeted him politely, "So this is your roommate, eh? Good looking lad you are, Jungkook. You seem awfully familiar boy, where do I know you from?"

"BTS, sir," Jungkook said, "Its the group I'm in, you may know us from award the television."

"That'll be it, talented boy you are," Sung-ho said. Jungkook fell shy from the sincere comment, "You better take care of Jessamine, she's a dear friend of mine."

"I will take care of her to the best of my ability, sir," Jungkook said placing his hand over his heart.

Sung-ho was pleased to hear this, said his farewells and departed. Jungkook and Jessa entered the shop and went to the hair section. Jungkook tried to pick a boxed color that most closely resembled the reference picture his hairstylist had sent him. They went to pay and left quickly, lots of people meant trouble. The streets started to get busy and they sped home, keeping their heads down. 

The two of them both put on a pair of clothes that wouldn't matter if they got a bit messy. They met in the bathroom and both climbed into the tub. Jessa put the dye into Jungkook's hair and they sat there waiting for the dye to set into his hair. 

"You said you had a nightmare this morning, what was it about?" Jungkook asked twiddling his thumbs.

Jessa thought about it and most of the details had already slipped from her mind, "All I can remember was someone grabbing hold of me, and not in a nice way...I was scared of them."

"Did anything else happen?"

Jessa looked into Jungkook's eyes, "Then they disappeared and there was something else, I couldn't put my finger on what it was but when I turned around to see who or what it was my alarm went off and I woke up."

Jungkook's mouth was open anticipating her every word as if waiting for her to say something he wanted to hear. He then snapped his mouth closed, nodded and continued playing with his thumbs. 

"Do you think this is ready to wash out yet?" Jungkook asked motioning towards his hair.

Jessa nodded and stood to turn on the tap. The water started running and she waited until it was warm enough for Jungkook. She tilted his head forward and used a small cup to pour the warm water over his hair. Jessa's footing soon became slippy and she tried to catch herself from falling. To no avail and she slipped forward, on top of Jungkook. 

He slid onto his back and caught her sides with his hands. His eyes were wide while Jessa's were squinted shut, slowly she flicked them open and looked down at Jungkook.

His eyes softened and he smiled at her, "I'm so sorry, I lost my footing," she tried to get the words out. Being to close to him made her heart pound. 

Jungkook slid his hand down to her waist and pulled her closer to him. His white shirt was now transparent from the water soaking through it. His muscles were prominent and Jessa could feel his strength, her knees slipped further down and their bodies collided. Their heartbeats could be felt by each other, both racing. Jungkook raised one of his hands and brought her lips to his. He trailed his hand along her body. 

Jessa's leg between Jungkook's legs felt a pressure from one side of something growing. She let out a small moan in between breathes. Jungkook's breathing became heavier and he slid his hand under Jessa's shirt, he felt her breasts and trickled his fingers along her stomach caused Jessa to squirm.They separated their lips and looked into each others eyes. Jungkook's eyes were burning with passion and he pulled her in again. Jungkook lifted the band of her pants and slid his hand down where he let his fingers slide into her; Jessa's body was overcome by pleasure and let out countless moans. Jungkook gently rolled Jessa onto her side without breaking their kiss. He took a breathe and Jessa wanted more. She pulled his shirt over his head and climbed back on top of him. She bared her teeth and licked her lips. Jungkook took his hand from her pants and let Jessa have the reins. She rubbed her hands over his chest and abs. Jessa moved down to untie his pants, and started to slip them off. Jungkook was left only in his underwear and she grasped hold of his hard-on. Jungkook bit his lip and there was a sudden loud buzzing sounds coming from the door.

"Shit!" exclaimed Jungkook, "Someone's here!"