Chapter 15~Now and Forever

"Justin Bieber has been on immediate hiatus from his tour 'Believe' after his loss of words during his performance in Toronto. Rumors say that a girl is involved for why he is taking the temporary hiatus but no one has claimed it to be true."

We stood holding hands in his grandparents house, watching the news program closely.

They are good, too good. How could they possibly know that? Why couldn't the media, the lights, give Justin a break from his tour peacefully?

Justin released a deep sigh, and reached for the remote. "Let's not think about the press, and the rest of the world." he said turning it off, then turning his face to look at me. "I just want to focus on you."

The way he said *you* made my heart skip a beat, emotions pumping viciously through my body. I smiled attempting to cover up my star struck gaze I had on him.

I can't believe he is in my life again, I knew deep down that I could never get over him. He was my oasis, and the sick reality of my life just poured away when I was in his presence.

I squeezed the hand that was clasped in his, and leaned against his shoulder. My head slowing began falling onto his neck, my hair flowing down his back. I felt his cheek rest against the top of my head and I deeply embraced this moment, knowing it could possibly be one of our last times together.

I rotated my head to face his bare neck, and let my lips travel to his skin, kissing it slowly, my lips barely brushing his warm skin.

"One day we're going to have to face the world. Both yours and mine." I whispered, my breath traveling down his neck.

Justin turned his head as a response to voice, and reached his head down to kiss my forehead, his lips lingering for a couple seconds.

"I am here now. And I promise you to help you through anything, you know that." He whispered slowly, his lips still pressed against my forehead slightly. Goosebumps crawled down my back as his voice soothed my body. Any tensions I had, vaporized the longer we held each other.

"I should call my mom, and Eleanor..." My voice trailed off as I sat up to look at Justin. I lifted my hands and rested my head in the palms, trying to think myself through this situation. "...And Ryan. I should call him." As Ryan escaped my mouth, Justin's body tensed, feeling the escape of anger filling the aroma of the room.

"Maybe I will talk to him." He slurred refusing to look at me, and leaned back on the couch.

"I don't know, would you be okay with it?" I sighed, as I realized Justin was helping me get out of my problems again. This is why we should never part.

"Yeah. I got you into this, I'll get you out. How about you go for coffee with Chantelle, and I'll get Ryan to come over." I nodded, his plan sounding convincing. I think it will work. "Let's wait to talk to your mom together. I want to be hear for you." I smiled, tears forming in the back of my throat.

"Thank you Justin. Thank you for coming back into my life." I leaned over his body, and slowly kissed his lips. I instantly felt his body loosen, and like it always does, every worry in the world disappeared. I never want our lips too part.

"I'm nervous Justin. I don't want to lose Chantelle." I murmured into his side.

"Remember that time in fifth grade, when I threw a dodge ball at you and bounced to your face, giving you that huge black eye? You were so mad at me because we had a truce we wouldn't get each other out." I giggled remembering our memories when we were younger.

"I remember that! I'm still mad at you for that, I think my nose is permanently tilted now." I said through my laughter, giving him a slight punch on his shoulder. He bursted out laughing, grabbing my wrist as I tried to punch him again.

"Okay, okay!" He said trough his laughter, breathing hard as we were fighting. "You didn't even hear the rest of my story!"

"Okay. It better be good because I'm still mad at you for that." I said through my smile.

"I went to every person in our class to tell them to go tell you how beautiful you looked. Even with your black eye." He said, giving me his signature smile. His white teeth showing through his smile.

"Did you seriously do that?" I said in shock, my heart swelling with emotions.

"Of course, I felt terrible." His smile faded slightly, his emotion became serious.

"That's probably one of the nicest things someone has ever done for me." My voice became a whisper, as we stared into each other's eyes.

"So now when you talk to Chantelle, make it up to her. Let her know how good of a friend she is to you."

I smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Justin." I said, giving him a weak smile. "I should go call her."

With that, I lifted myself off of his side, and made my way to my phone.