Chapter 11~ Eight Days, With A Twist?

Hehe, well hello chapter eleven!

I just want to diieeieieee in your armmmssss I wouldn't mind...

I know this does not suite the title at all, and none of this makes sense right now, and has nothing to due with her not liking the lights, but some things have to happen for the lights stuff to happen. I'm sorry for my weirdness. Forgive me. ;)

Eleanor's POV

Our pace was slow as we got to the front of my house, the time scraping away of our last moments together. I wanted to see him again, and the urge graved me.

“Thank you for the amazing date,” I smiled, amused where I was leading his emotions. Realistically, it wasn’t our first date, but now we have grown and it only seems right to laugh about the past. We walked hand in hand up to the porch. “You seem like a nice guy.”

He chuckled, and his eyes darted to mine. “You seem nice too… I guess.” He fought to say the last words, and I gaped my mouth in dramatic shock. The thought traced my mind that I was a terrible actress, but he didn’t seem to notice or mind.

Being our only second get together, the feeling that I never left him began to occur.

“You guess?” My face was attempting to show fake shock, and I pushed my body heat away from him, leaving coldness dwelling between us.

“I’m kidding, you were the best date I have ever had” he whined, pulling me too him once again. “You are my one and only.”

“Good.” I mumbled into his jacket, my face cramped against the side of him. He squeezed me close to him, and I never wanted this movement to end.

“Hey, look who is being mean now!” He laughed, peering down at me. I lifted my face to his, and we both shared similar joyful expressions.

“I have to go,” I stated, trying to pull myself away from his grasp.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Fine.” I pecked his lips, my temptation subsided as I fought the urge for more.

“I’ll call you,” I smiled, backing away from him and reached for the door handle.

As the door slid open, a cold chill trickled down my spin. I shook out my body, as the presence of silence consumed my eardrums. Tension released, but an odd occurrence assured me.

I set down my purse beside the beige walls of the hall, and crept up the wooden stairs. My body leaned on my tippy toes, as I managed to keep my posture as silent as possible on the stairs. The thought struck me that I wanted to keep the silent as silent as possible. The feeling of unwanted sudden noise was unthinkable, and would ruin the quiet streak.

The littlest things amused me.

As unusual as it felt, the feeling bubbling inside me were giggly, and my heart race of enjoyment. I truly had fun today.

Within grasp of the last stair of the staircase, I cursed under my breath as I heard the garage doors motor flick on. The noise sounded extremely louder as the house crawled in stillness. I stumbled up the last stair my body being supported by my hands and knees as I managed to re-stable my heartbeat.

I waited for the sound of the car doors to slam shut, and the door to the garage swung open with a squeak, but this routine didn’t happen. My eyes melted into the hall leading to the sound, but nothing arose. Chills tinged me once again.

It is nothing, I reminded myself, and she is probably talking on her damn phone. I was thinking of the worst situation.

I dragged my eyes away from the hall and peered at the numbers on my phone. It was six-thirty, rather early hours to be home from work. With a snap of sound, my head shot up in alert, whiplash screaming in pain along my neck.