Chapter 4~ Downhill Reaction

Oh look… Another chapter! Mwa haha, tell my brain to stop coming up with ideas.

AND I JUST WANT TO NOTE THAT I AM USING SOME ACTUAL EVENTS, AND SOME I MADE UP. Hope its not confusing in any way!

Okay, I had to dedicate this to my friend. She is incredible, and has helped me through my writers blocks. Thanks to her, this story is still going!

______________________________

 I looked out the window of the car, watching the world go by in fast motion. Nausea filled my stomach and tension filled the air. My amusement was to watch the fog of my breath stain the glass.
Darkness filled the sky, leaving specks of stars that became visible as we left the city. We were driving down the long road, which led us straight back to Stratford, leaving the big city behind us. No cars seemed to be around us, and no headlights were visible, it was just Chantelle and I.

She had an amazing time, and the whole ‘situation’ had blown over, at least that’s what I thought. Turns out, she had a few questions she wanted to ask in the car, but the signs didn’t look good. What if her questions got so in-depth, that she makes me tell her my past? I couldn’t do that, not after all the promises we made to keep no secrets. Deserving her trust was never more important to me.

The thoughts had sinked in, as the concert went on the more my questions were answered. Like how it’s a tribute to bring a girl up for One Less Lonely Girl, and Justin must serenade them. But that still leaves me hanging, why me? Of all the twenty million followers on twitter, millions of fans, of all those people I was chosen to be reunited with my forever love, in front of thousands of people

“So, wanna tell me what happened on stage? I could have physically touched the chemistry between you guys. Did you have some one-stance you are not telling me about?” She said, keeping the conversation as smooth as possible. She didn’t demand an answer by the tone of her voice, but I could tell it would mean a lot to her.

“I was hoping to avoid this conversation…” I groaned, resting my face into my palm that leaned against the rim of the door.

“Spill it, you’re only making it worse.” She shot back, sticking out her tongue. I was glad she was taking everything lightly; last thing I would want is her to be upset Justin Bieber flirted with me.

“It was nothing,” was all I muttered.

“Tell me.”

“No.”

"Please?”

“No.”

“Why, are you scared to hurt me? I wont be sad that you admit that you like him, or that you got to go on stage with him and I didn’t. None of that matters,” she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air in frustration.

I looked up from my palm, narrowing my eyes in disgust.

“Uh, I don’t like him!” I spat, crossing my arms in disparagement.

“Then tell what that was on stage, he stopped his song when he looked at you! That isn’t ‘nothing’!”She yelled, anger boiling by the second, visible in her voice.

“He did not!” I yelled back, my eyes widened sharing a similar face of aggravation. The lie wasn’t huge, however guilt did spill into my emotions. I had to play it as natural as possible to assume I didn’t notice.

“Don’t lie!”

She caught me there, and I sighed. I squeezed my eyes shut, containing myself of my mixed emotions. Water began to fill my eyes, and I wanted to scream. I wanted to scream so the whole world could hear it. She is going to hate me. I knew it; I might as well just leave and walk home.