Chapter 13~ Six Days

I UPDATED! this was all i had time for sorry :( I actually had to do math... on google of course i didnt actually do mental math for this chapter!

Enjoy!

Sorry no editing done by the way :/ 

I have six days with him. 144 hours, 8640 minutes separate me from my potential future. Less then a week until I have to say my goodbye. He will go off on tour, and go on luxurious airplanes and five-star hotels. But I have no destination, and nowhere I could call home. The only home I have is Justin, and no good thing can last forever. He will leave me like he did the first time.

I stare at the snack selection on a lighted menu board in the movie theater. I bite at my lip as I search for something that satisfies my cravings. I glance over at Justin, who is hiding his identity with heavy shaded sunglasses and a dark grey oversized sweatshirt.

We stand centimeters apart, not leaving each other’s sides for days. We did everything together, as if we were one body.

I sighed as I eventually made up my mind up about the food, because in my belief food was the most important aspect of a movie. I didn’t realize that Justin had been watching me, because as I turned my focus away from the words his caramel eyes were fixed on me.

I chuckled slightly, and then hid my face in the palms of my hands, my eyelashes tickling the skin.

 “Have you decided what you wanted?” he asked with his signature side grin, that I told him I loved ever since he couldn’t even walk.

“Anything you want” I slurred, rolling my tongue as I leaned into his side.

We had agreed to share something because the chance of us finishing our own food was slime, and we didn’t want to waste money on food.

I began to realize it was a good idea I didn’t bother with many accessories or make up, because the snow outside would’ve washed it away. I placed my rich brown locks in a sock bun, not worrying about the baby hairs that surrounded my face.

The snow had been falling since early dawn, and we were expecting several centimeters to last through Christmas. The winter, being my favourite season, was because of the warmth and coziness it brings with chilly snowy days. I was beyond excited to wake up with a layer of snow, and that feeling has never left me from when I was young.

“Popcorn?” he asked, one of his bushy eyebrows rising slightly.

“Sure.” I replied, mocking him by raising one of my eyebrows dramatically.

He nudged me slightly, smirking at me as he turned his head to order the food.

I don’t know which movie we were seeing, but it had action and guns with lots of shooting. I have never been huge into movies, but we wanted to do something as a date.

He passed our drink to me as he held the popcorn, and we walked hand in hand to the movies. I gave our tickets to the employee, and gave us the approving nod to go into the theater.

He walked with his head bowed as we walked through the lit theater, passing by people and empty chairs. We sat in the back corner of the theater so Justin could unmask his identity without disturbance.

We got comfortable in our seats, watching through the advertisements and trailers for movies. Justin put the popcorn between us, and every few minutes we would each grab a handful.

As the room dimmed, I found myself leaning in towards Justin, resting my weight on his shoulders. This was the perfect date.