CHAPTER 7

Video of angels song
DARUIS POV:

Waking up was painful more so then when I first turned. Melody was there I could feel here close but something was off. As soon as I opened my eyes Kaden was trying to push me to turn I let him shift us back.The pain that i had felt after i shifted back into my human form was too unbearable i could feel every bone in my body cracking and changing. This felt way different then the first time i ever shifted into my wolf. All at once everything was on fire and the pain was too white hot for me to bare then like a waterfall it was washed away. I took a chance to pry my eyes open and see where i was by the smell i was back at the pack house. The first thing i saw was my angel she was kneeling down beside me with her arms around me but that wasnt what had caught my attention it was the bright light that was surrounding her. it was warm and loving i could feel it all as it came around me to wash away my pain. how is this possible? i said in a whisper but she answered me anyways. falling from grace didnt take all my gifts away but they work when they want too. she says as she is pulling away from me.

She stood to her feet held out a hand to me for a moment i just stared at her before placing my hand in hers and standing on my shaking legs. I knew that we werent alone but i just could help but to look at her i didnt want to look away in fear that this might be a dream that i have yet to wake from. A noise from behind us came and we both turned to see Mack along with the pack Doctor and a few others standing there staring at us with wide eyes. Clearing my throat i tell everyone but the doc and mack to leave. clearly they werent wanting to go so i gather all the strength that i had and growled out my order being alpha had its perks sometimes and now that i had my mate by my side i can finally be completed. They all ran out of there like the place was on fire i went to go take a step and my legs fell from under me Mack was at my side before my knees even touched the ground. thanks man I dont know what happened? I say Your very weak at the moment being in the place that we were it sucks the energy out of you quite literally might i say i havent been there in years not since months after my fall from grace. my mate speaks as if this is a normal thing to happen everyday. Then why arent you just as weak as our Alpha here. Mack there he goes again speaking before thinking. that would be because im use to it i can expel just enough so that i want end up laid up for the next month or so regaining my strength back. She tells him.

Not caring that he has his fangs out and is baring them to my mate which by the way i really am not liking that he is threatening my mate right now. Mack if you wish to live to see another day i suggest that you back off of my mate right now! I growl at him I may not have the strength to right now but at this point nothing will stop me from ripping your throat open if you keep this up." He looks at me straight in the face and says Shes your mate her? the confusion that is written all over his face right now. He walks us over to the chair that Doc has brought out for us. Dropping me in the wheelchair and backing up to look at my mate like there is some secret that he isnt in on.

Sitting in wheelchair I watched as Mack and doc sat there whispering with each other my mate came over to my side and kneeled down. place her hand on my arm to get my attention looking up into her violet eyes I feel so warm and loved in that moment I still couldn't believe that an angel was my mate. Who knew that they really existed and that I would be so deeply in love with one and a fallen angel at that. A clearing of a throat brought me back to the present and the problem that we had the moment. Looking away was so hard I just wanted to stare at her forever. yes doc ? I asked without looking away from her. um we need to get you inside so that we can check you over the both of you. he says quickly with a hint of fear in his voice. I go to get up but she pats my hand reminding me of the fact that Im having issue with my legs at the moment. dont try and get up just allow them to help you for now. she gets up and stands out of the way so that Mack can come over and help me into the house. As we walk past I turn to look back and see that my mate is still standing there looking at us with a glazed look on her face. are you coming why are you just standing there staring at us? I ask her, shaking her head she goes to answer but Doc speaks up first I think that it is best to get you up to your room and check you out first before we anything else at the moment. he says as she nods as if she knew what he was going to say all along.

Mack keeps walking pulling me along towards the house the closer we get the more painful it is what is going on. we get to the stairs and about halfway up them I scream out in pain as this red hot pain piercers me, making me double over in pain and if not for Mack I would have fallen down the stairs. I hearing running then as the noise gets closer to me the pain starts to fade what the hell is going on here. Looking up I see that my mate is standing next to where I was with a shocked look in her eyes angels of mercy you had to bound us that quickly. she says to herself but we all can hear it. What the hell are you talking about shouts Mack to put it simple for you if he moves away from me he will be in extreme pain till his wolf wakes up and heals him. She tells us look I have little to no idea what is going on here right now there are few things that I can tell you that I know of right now okay so lets get him to a bed and I can see if I can wake up Kaden okay she says to us all as we all stare at her.

Nodding we all continue up the stairs to my room well its not a room more like a hotel suite. After we enter me, Mack, and Melody head straight to my bed once laid down the Doc brings over a chair. He puts his bag on it and starts to pull things out of it, Melody sits at the foot of the bed looking around then looking back at me. All the while Mack stands there with a pissed off look on his face what did you mean by what you said on the stairs he says. Everyone looks over to my mate waiting for her reply, it means how it sounds puppy I dont have to answer to you and Furthermore I barely have the answers myself. She say sounding angry okay look can we all calm down I'm sure in time we can get to the bottom of this in the meantime Mack go calm the pack down and while your at it cool off before you face them. I tell him then in the link I say do not forget that she is my mate. I growl at him through the mind link.