09

* BACK TO MILSO POV *
I trudged back home with wild thoughts spiralling around my head, I couldn't get to grips why the whole of BTS haven't decided to kill us yet? Maybe we are finally starting to get along? I don't even know. At this moment I'm just excited to see Changkyun and Shownu ~ I basically treat all of them like brothers as we have all known each other since we were all knee high.
BUZZ BUZZ
Snapchat from "King Jooo"

I giggled as I saw the picture that Jooheon just sent, Why are they such dorks?Little did the boys know I was legit 2 minutes down the road so I didn't bother replying back to them~I was a couple steps away from the doorstep to my house and I coul...

Little did the boys know I was legit 2 minutes down the road so I didn't bother replying back to them~
I was a couple steps away from the doorstep to my house and I could already hear all the commotion inside.. I thought Jooheon only brought round Changkyun and Shownu? Why is there so much noise then? Guess I will find out in a matter of seconds..
"MILSOOO~" A manly voice shouted as soon as I walked through the door, It was
Changkyun.
"Oh hey Changkyun, where's my brother?.." I questioned as I began locking the door behind me,
"Oh he's in the kitchen with the boys." ...
BOYS?
I quickly dropped my bags and fast walked towards the kitchen to find Jooheon, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Wonho and Shownu all sitting on the kitchen counter drinking alcohol with music blasting full volume - None of them noticed me..
"JOOHEON!" I yelled the loudest I could and they all turned around to face me with drunken faces,
"Why the hell are you all getting drunk on a Monday?" I said in a stern voice crossing my arms showing that I was not happy with their behaviour,
Hyungwon turned the music off and looked at me with a worried face - they all looked worried..
"Oh you're finally hereee~"  Jooheon said with a huge smile on his face sounding very drunk. I leave them for just 2 hours and now they're getting drunk? Great..
I decided to shoo them all out of the kitchen so I could clean up THEIR mess as I know that they wouldn't even attempt to clean it in their state.. The boys all stormed out of the kitchen with emotionless faces and all plopped onto the sofa falling asleep on each other - that's them finished for an hour~
Me and Changkyun both cleaned up ,as we were the only sober ones, and it only took us 10 minutes before the kitchen was pristine again! My whole day has been cleaning I swear to god..
Finally, me and Changkyun joined the cluster of drunk boys on the sofa and after 2 minutes we were all piled up on top of each other sleeping like the sloths we were, Changkyun lay across me with his head resting on my belly then I had my head resting onto Shownu's lap and Shownu then rested onto Jooheons shoulder, then other boys were all piled on each other.. Wonho at the bottom, Hyungwon in the middle and Minhyuk at the top - poor Kihyun was at the top but looks like he had fallen off due to all of the shuffling the boys were doing. This is going to be a long night..

The sunlight pierced through the transparent windows exposing my body to the sudden warmth, I felt across to check if Shownu was still on the sofa, but he wasn't. None of them were there.
I quickly sat up on the sofa with my eyes still closed from my tiredness , I yawned and stretched and then decided to open my eyes to reveal the bright colours of my kitche- WAIT..
Jooheon and all of the boys circled around me with crossed arms and angry faces staring directly at my just woken self, why do they look so angry? What have I done now?
"Excuse me young lady, what is that jumper that you're wearing? It's definitely not yours.." Jooheon said glaring at me with his vicious tiger eyes,
I completely forgot that I'm still wearing Hoseok's black hoodie that I had to borrow as my shirt went see through, How the hell do I explain that?