19

Weeks and weeks passed and me and the girls haven't had any contact with BTS since our little egg encounter a while ago, maybe they're angry at us? Oh well I don't care anyway.. It's much more peaceful without them.. Meanwhile, me, Aeri, Hania and Boli have made friends with the dorks named 'Day6', we all seem to get along really well. There's no conflict between any of us and we all seem to help each other out- It's almost seems too perfect at the minute.
DING DING
There goes the bell meaning it's time for our first lesson.. English. Unfortunately I'm alone in this class and the only person I know in it is Hoseok and Jay Park, of course they have to be the two I despise the most..
I walked alone to English with my head facing the floor as different thoughts over flowed my head, the thoughts about Hoseok and every little thing which is going on in my life right now.. In a matter of time I was already outside the door to English. I sighed and entered the room to see Jay Park standing on the table doing his 'sexy dance' which he does all the time - he's such a creep. However, in the corner of the room I saw Hoseok sat alone. He had a dreary emotion painted on his face and he slouched in his chair fiddling with his pen he stole off me ages ago.
I quickly washed all of my thoughts from my head as took a seat in the opposite corner to Hoseok, I had my favourite seat.. In the back corner away from all the people.. Yes then.
The lesson was slow and boring and my teacher just babbled on about Animal Farm constantly, all of it went through one ear and out the other with me.. I don't feel in the mood..
As I was caught in my thoughts I felt a sharp pain hit me square in the fore head - ouch..
"YAH WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!" I immediately shouted without thinking.. It was silent and yet again everyone looked at me - brings back flashbacks from my first day..
Jay Park immediately stood up from his chair and put his hand up,
"It was me hahah" He said as he giggled at my frowning face,
"And it was me~" Hoseok blurted out just after Jay making the whole class turn to face him as he hasn't spoken for ages,
"ALL THREE OF YOU OUT!" Miss Harvey yelled making all of us sprint out of the class due to her intimidating voice,
How am I going to face this situation then..
I was the last to exit the class as the two boys almost immediately went out of the door. Why are they so desperate to leave? Ugh
As soon as the door shut I felt a hand grab my waist and pull me towards them, it was Jay,
"Finally I can see you for myself, we just have to ignore that little rat who interrupted our little sesh.." Jay said as he slithered his hand around my waist pulling me into him - I felt his other hand try to get to my thigh but as soon as he was going to do anything I saw a hand punch him square in the face,
"THAT IS THE WHOLE REASON I CAME OUT HERE.. I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THAT YOU ABSOLUTE CREEP.." Hoseok yelled, tears filled his eyes and his face was red from all the anger inside of him, Meanwhile Jay sat on the floor laughing to himself  like a psycho as he looked up at the tearful Hoseok.
I was speechless. What the hell just happened?
Hoseok grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me somewhere.. I'm not sure where.. But somewhere.. I just decided to go with him , mainly due to the fact he just saved me so yanno..
After 2 minutes of silence and walking we finally made it to Hoseoks destination. We were in the schools music room.. It was filled with various musical instruments and the lights of the studio beamed down on us. Hoseok held his head in his hands. His hair was ruffled up and his uniform was messy - he looked like he hasn't had a good sleep in weeks,
"Hoseok? What just happened?" I quickly broke the silence , confusion took over me and I began to worry due to Hoseoks expressions he was making,
He finally lifted his head up and his eyes were red due to the crying he was doing,
"Didn't you not just see it for yourself? Jay Park tried to rape you.. If I wasn't there.. Ugh I don't want to think about it." Hoseok managed to say through the sadness in his voice,
I froze by his words.. Rape me?
Tears were starting to form in my eyes however I wasn't going to cry.. Not now..
"Why are you crying? .." Those were the only words I could force out of my mouth,
"Uh I don't know, I suppose I'm worried for you.. He is a horrible man and I couldn't bare to see you get hurt by him."
...
Oh my
...
Those were the nicest words he's ever managed to say to me..
...
What the hell do I do now? Hug him? Tell him everything is going to be okay? I HAVE NO IDEA.

"Thankyou Hoseok." My words sounded sincere as I delivered him a simple smile , after all .. he did just save me..

*HOSEOK POV*
"Thankyou Hoseok"
Those words will be with me forever. Those words melted my heart.
How do I tell her I actually like her?
Ever since she egged me I have kept my distance, all of us had. I got the idea she didn't like me. She now seems to be hanging around with YoungK more now to ever care about me, hence why I gave up.. However the words she has just given me gave me some form of hope..

After those words were given to me I slightly lifted my head to face the cutie pie sat next to me.. Her smile was one of the cutest sights I've ever seen.. Her squishy cheeks formed on her face and her eyes twinkled at me, she was the best sight to look at.. What the hell Hoseok stop being a weirdo..
"Yeah whatever it's cool, just don't get with any other boys hmm~" I wiped my teary eyes and gave her a little smirk.. Honestly though, she better not get with any other boys otherwise I will be there to beat the sh- wait no stop stop.. I'm not going to get overprotective- not this time..