San

Shi's POV

I could feel my heart stop in fear. I followed the wrong path. Now, I'm in a place where my brother told me to never stray upon. I crossed the barriers that was protecting the tribes of our allies from other tribes in the mortal realm.

I covered my mouth, trying not to be detected. The reason why my brother told me to never cross the borders are the traders. They're barbarians who only thought about money. They are greedy and immoral men who will do anything to get what they want. They kidnap and sell omegas to the highest bidder. Because they are rare especially male ones, people will pay very high amount for them.

His brother couldn't do anything about them though because the traders aren't in his lands nor in the lands of their allies. If they were, they'd be dealt with.

Shi's body trembled when he heard one of the omegas screamed in pain. He could feel the tears stream down his cheek. The omega looked like he was only years older than him.

The man abusing the omega laughed. "That's what you get for trying to escape."

"Raka don't hurt him too much. We already have a buyer for him." said another.

"You got it boss." Raka then faced the boy again. "You're lucky. If you're not worth anything I'll torture you then kill you after." He said, laughing out loud.

Shi let out a relieved sigh when he saw them leave. Only leaving the omegas behind. Looking closer, Shi saw that there are five of them. Four girls and one boy.

I can't just leave them here. I have to get them out of here. The borders aren't that far enough. I just have to find it and I have to be fast enough.

In the Ice Palace...

Ka Suo paced back and forth in the throne room. He couldn't sleep so he went to see his brother but to his horror he wasn't there.

"Wang."

"Did you find him?"

"He's not in the kingdom."

Ka Suo cursed. "Send messages all over the realm. Shi must be found at all cost."

"Yes, Your Majesty," the envoys said, leaving the distressed king.

Shi where are you? Why did you leave?

"Ka Suo," a gentle voice then called out, making Ka Suo calm down a bit. His alpha is here.

"Li Luo," he said, looking at his queen.

"What's going on?" Li Luo said, pulling her beta close to her. She could feel his worry and fear from their bond.

"Shi is missing." He informed her, closing his eyes and letting her scent calm him.

Li Luo hugged her king tighter when she heard that. "Rest. I'll join the search."

When she felt him finally fall asleep, she moved him to their room. She then changed her clothes. She needs to inform the Alpha Prime immediately.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

"Faster," Shi yelled. He could hear the trader's footsteps. They're almost upon them. He released the five omegas from the cage. Now, they are on the run.

A little more and we're going to cross the borders.