Qi

Shuo Gang clutched his chest. Phoenix was indeed powerful. The rumors about him weren't an exaggeration. He has full control over the four main elements – fire, water, air and earth.

Shuo Gang was no match to him at all.

"Do you yield?" Phoenix asked not even bothering to fake concern. The guise was out. He knew that Shuo Gang scented his malice. His ill intent.

"Not yet." Shuo Gang said, trying to get up.

The other smirked. "I admire your stubbornness. But even if you try you wouldn't be able to stand up. I targeted your critical pints down there. If you're lucky, you would still be able to walk. If not... then the fire tribe will have an invalid king." He said, letting out an evil laugh.

Soldiers from Phoenix's troop then interrupted them. "Your Excellence, the gate is open."

"Good." He said, facing the fire king. "Thanks for your hospitality."

He then walked away.

"Your Majesty!" the guards of fire tribe then called out, going to their fallen king. Some were about to chase Phoenix and his troop but Shuo Gang stopped them.

A pure and calming energy then wrapped around Shuo Gang completely healing him.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked at the energy that's lovingly wrapped around him. The energy pulsed, answering him.

"You better treat me when you get back. I almost died."

The energy pulsed affectionately before totally disappearing.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Shi frowned, looking at the darkened sky. The sun was shining brightly a while ago. Why is it that it looked like it's about to rain hard now?

"Shi, we should head back. Let's end your training for today. It looks like it's about to rain."

Shi nodded in agreement. Eyes still fixed on the dark clouds. He didn't like it. The scent on the air also bothered him. It smelt of blood. Lots of lots of blood.

"Brother, can you smell it?"

"Smell what?" Ka Suo asked. He couldn't scent anything. Just the normal scents that he used to smell all the time.

Shi frowned. Maybe it's just him. "We should hurry." He just said, feeling his heart pound in fear because the scent of blood was coming right at the ice palace.

In the Ice Palace...

Phoenix looked around. The kingdom is very beautiful. Well if you like snow and the color white. He smirked. The people moved away as he and his troop passed by.

Smart. He thought. He didn't hide his aura. No need. What for. He only came here for one thing and he wouldn't fail.

"Stop!" a voice then commanded. Mortals? Ah, they're probably the envoy guardians that he heard about.

"Who are you people and what are you doing in the ice kingdom?"

"I'm King Phoenix of the Sacred Snow Mountain. We're here to negotiate with your king." He calmly said. It's no good to start a fight after all. Especially when it's the land of his consort to be. "Won't you direct us to the throne room?"

The envoys looked at each other, putting down their weapon but that doesn't mean that their guard was down. The king in front of them has a strong ominous aura after all.

Some left first to inform the king and the queen. Others stayed with Phoenix and his troop. "Follow us."