Wu

"Your Excellence, the cavalry is ready."

Phoenix smirked. It's time to get his omega prime. He waited so long for him. Why would he waste time in claiming him?

"Lower the barriers." He ordered. Anyone who would get in his way will be eliminated.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

"Alpha, he's starting to move."

"Let him be."

"But the young prince..." the beta said in worry. She may not be close to Prince Shi but she saw him once. She saw how delicate and innocent he is. Phoenix will surely break him if he gets his hands on him.

"Are you disobeying me now?"

The beta's eyes widen. "I dare not too. I'm sorry Alpha."

The Alpha prime then rose from the waters. "Tell, Xing Gui not to let them off her gaze. When Phoenix lets his guard down, I'll do my job then. Understood?"

"Y-yes, alpha."

The alpha sighed, going towards her beta. Pulling her into her arms. "Forgive me. I didn't mean to snap at you. But remember Lan Shang there are things that we need to follow. Phoenix hasn't done anything yet for me to finally end him. But once he does, rest assured. He won't go unpunished."

Lan Shang nodded.

"Now go. Tell the others my decree."

"As you wish, Alpha."

Meanwhile in the Ice Palace...

Feeling the lingering touch on his body, Shi opened his eyes. Looking around, he sighed in relief. I'm back in the ice palace. That means they found us. "Brother is going to tear my ears off..." he said, sighing.

"Good that you know," a voice countered from the balcony. "What were you thinking Shi?"

Shi winched. His brother may not be yelling but he could hear and scent his anger. "G-ge..."

"Tell me, Shi. Why did you do it?"

Shi looked down. "I didn't want to depend on you and the others only. I want to be able to protect myself too. Because Ge, admit it. You won't be always there for me. I was supposed to go to the bear tribe. To ask for king Liao Jian to train me but I took the wrong road. I crossed the borders.

Ge, was it wrong for me to think that way? I want to protect you too. We're brothers. We're supposed to share the burdens not let the other face it alone. I'm tired of being protected all the time. Am I wrong?"

Shi then met Ka Suo's gaze. "Idiot." Ka Suo muttered, pulling his little brother in his arms. "No, you weren't wrong but Shi if you want to be trained then tell me." He said, looking Shi in the eyes. "Don't go sneaking around. You're lucky this time. But luck can run out. Shi promise me. You won't do this kind of thing again."

"Promise you'll train me?"

"Promise."

Shi smiled. "I won't do it again then. By the way Ge, the other children...?"

Ka Suo smiled. "They're all fine. I talked to one of them Ya Lun. He told me what you did. I'm proud of you Shi. It was very brave of you."

The younger ice prince shook his head. "I only did what I think is right. If you only saw what they were doing to them... Can I see them?"

"Maybe someday. I told Huang Tuo to bring them with him. They need time to heal."

"Oh..." Shi uttered, feeling a bit sad. He was looking forward in finally making friends. Ka Suo hugged his brother again. "Don't make that face. You'll see them again. Sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

Shi smiled, following his brother's orders. Not long, he was fast asleep. His body is still tired after all.