Liu

Shi felt the cold breeze that passed by. He smiled. It was a good day. The sky was clear and the sun is shining brightly. Today is the fifth day of his training.

"Shi." Ka Suo reprimanded. The younger one winched. His brother caught him slacking. He let out a nervous chuckle.

"I'm just stretching."

Ka Suo just gave him the look. Shi sighed, going back to his position. He then closed his eyes concentrating on his energy. It was there but it felt like something was blocking it. Or was it waiting for something to trigger it. He let out a frustrated sigh. It's his power. Why was it being difficult?

Ka Suo smiled, seeing that his brother was at least trying. He was amazed that Shi quickly learned the use of weapons but the problem was his power. They've been trying to unlock it but it was being difficult.

Maybe they just need more time. At least now, Shi was not that defenseless anymore. But worry still invade Ka Suo's heart and mind once in a while. Shi may be able to protect himself at times like this but what about those times when he is most vulnerable. The time of his heat. His safe when they're around but what if it came and they weren't there.

"Ge?" Shi asked, scenting his brother's distress. Ka Suo blinked, calming himself. "Sorry."

The bot frowned, looking at him curiously. Ka Suo sighed, giving in. "Shi, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Huang Tuo told me that your first heat will be happening this month."

"Oh. But I don't feel any different and I don't have the urge to build a nest yet."

Ka Suo nodded. "Tell me when you'll feel any changes okay? I'll call Huang Tuo immediately."

Shi smiled, agreeing. He then closed his eyes, concentrating on his energy again.

Meanwhile in the fire tribe...

"How long are we going to continue this charade?" Phoenix asked at the current king of the fire tribe, Shuo Gang.

"What charade? King Phoenix I thought you wanted to form an alliance with our tribe. This celebration that's going on is to welcome you."

Phoenix smirked. "Very well. How about a friendly match then?"

"If that's what you want."

The two kings then went to the fire kingdom's arena.

"If I win, you'll open the gates." Phoenix said, readying himself.

Shu Gang smirked. "Let's see." He wasn't stupid. He knew that this match wasn't friendly at all. The other intends to kill him. He could feel it even if the other alpha tried to hide his menacing aura.

The fight then began.