Chapter 1

Lacey's POV

"Be back in 5 minutes you don't want to be caught," My father said. I nodded and opened our secret door to leave. It was my 18th birthday today and I was hunting for the first time. I have arrows and a sword to kill the deer with for dinner.

I went down the trail that my father left for me and looked around. I spotted a deer and pointed my arrow towards the deer. I heard a swoosh and I turned but there was nothing there.

"Hello Lacey," I heard behind me. I turned and still saw nothing. The deer was gone and I was alone again. I decided to think nothing of it so I kept walking down the path. I heard a swoosh again and turned to see a guy standing between the two tree's.

His curly hair moved swiftly in the wind. He green eyes were easy to see. His smile was evil but kind all at once. I stood frozen but then turned ran but then I tripped and woke up.

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed from my room. Oh thank god it was only a nightmare. I've been having this dream for the past week now and it keeps adding on.

I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen. Yes my dream was correct today is my 18 birthday but the rest isn't true there's no such thing as vampires. My parents always told me stories about them but then told me they were a myth.

As I walked into the kitchen my mom was making breakfast. it was my favorite kind of breakfast. Eggs, Potato's, And to top it off we found a pig running around outside and cooked some Bacon.

"Its your favorite. Now what you want to drunk," My mother asked me. I sat and the table and thought a minute.

"Eh, Water please," I said. My mother nodded and went to the water bucket, Yes bucket. Things are different up here. There's no water areas only a bucket we use. We boil and use of course.

"Hey sweetheart," My dad said walking in. He pecked my mom on the lips and I cringed at the affection. I've never left my house do the only people I know are my mom, dad and the boy I see in my dreams.

"Its hunting day. I made you a path so stay on it. If you see or hear anything suspicious run home 'FAST'," He said. I got nervous but then calmed down.

I ate all my breakfast and it was hunting time. I graved my Bow and Arrows and kiss my parents good bye. I went to the secret door in the house and opened it. There was a ladder that led down the tree and I moved slowly down one step at a time.

I stepped off the tree and touched the ground for the first time. When the ground hit my foot I cringed and moved it back up but then realized it didn't harm me. I got off the tree and smelt the air. The smell of pine and grass filled the air. I started to walk down the path and search for an animal.

I stopped about a half a mile down the road and looked over to see a deer chewing on the grass. I pulled out my Bow and Arrow and aimed at the deer. I heard a swoosh like in my dream and I turned. I saw nothing there so i turned to the deer and it was gone. I decided to walk the way back to the house.

I heard a swoosh again and turned and just like in my dream a boy stood in front of me. I back away slowly as he started walking towards me.

His hair was curly brown like the dirt. His eyes were like emeralds that could make someone fall easily. His smile was white like clouds.

I kept backing up till I was against a tree. Fear filled me and i remember what my father said about running so what I did was I flipped to look at the path and ran on it. 'Swoosh' and there her was again closer and in front of me.

"Why are you running," He said in a hurt voice. He frowned a little and moved closer. I turned the other way and ran again. 'Swoosh' he was there again, Why?

"Please stop running I just want to talk," He said. I couldnt move any were cause he would just catch me.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I said scared. He smiled a little and tilted his head.

"Harry" He said. I froze in place at the remembrance of hearing his name. They were talking about him and one this they said caught my attention.

"We need to keep her here. He loves her and she needs to be safe. She will stay here till she's 18 and on her birthday he will take her and we can't do anything about it."

I've been scared ever since. But they were right he's here. They knew they couldn't do anything and I felt bad now its all over for me.

"Lord Harry?" I asked.

"No, to you just Harry," He said. I smiled a little but then frowned again.

"I know what comes next. I guess I'm ready for you to take me," I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

"Don't cry. I won't hurt you," He said. I has a confused look on my face and I looked down.

"Then what do you want," I said raising me head once again.

"Love"

[A/N]

Hello pineapples how is your day. Well hope you like the update. I will update chapter 2 soon. Hoped you like it so far. And can you believe her parents ugh.

Go read my friends @Katiebugsheart new story called 'Defiant' its good so far.

Love all

Vote

Comment

Please