Prologue

Narrator's POV

If you look over a mountain and past all the tree in the woods you find this little town so peaceful and quiet. Or so they think. This little town has secret vampires that only roam at night. But I want to tell you what happened to everything.

Here's Lacey she's a new born baby girl. Her hair is as brown as the bark on a tree. Her eyes are blue like the sea. The town said she was the most beautiful baby they've ever seen.

One day the vampires found a secret weapon to use against the sun. They could now roam all day looking for food. The leaders, The Lords, decided to kill all humans in the town and take over. They would leave at night and kill so they would be unexpected.

When they left the lords went first. Lord Harry went to a house and went through it but couldn't find anyone. He then turned his head towards the window and saw the family running towards the wood.

What Harry doesn't know is that the father built a house in the trees of the forest so when the vampires did strike he could hide his family there.

Harry followed them and saw the house and was amazed but angry. He climbed up the free and knock on the wood door. They opened and got scared. The mother held the baby who happened to be Lacey closely. Harry took the baby from her hands and as he did that the mother and father cried.

Harry looked down at the baby and when their eyes met he fell in love. He thought he'd never fall again but he did. He looked at the baby then the parents and kept going back and forth. He then stopped on the baby and handed her back to the parents. Harry turned and left without a word.

Lacey's father was surprised but didn't question anything. He mother was relieved and took Lacey to bed.

As Lacey grew up Harry watched her. He saw her fits and her laughs. Her first time walking, Crawling, Dancing, Talking. The funny thing was her first word was 'Harry.' Her parents thought it was suspicious but they didn't think much.

As Harry watched Lacey grow up he loved her more and more every day. He knew someday he would change her and make her his mate but he didn't know how.

All harry knew is that when she would turn 18 he would take her to his castle and make her his.

[A/N]

Hello pineapples hope you like it. sorry its short but I wanted you to know that back story. Love all.

Vote.