Chapter 4

Lacey's POV

I got out of the shower and slipped on my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was a wreak. My hair was fuzzy and my face looked like I just woke up which I did.

"Ready yet," Harry said knocking on the door. Yes I'm ready but I don't want to come out. I'm scared something might happen.

"No," I said shyly looking at myself again.

"Did you forget I read minds. Lacey your fine I won't let him touch you," He said. I chuckles a little.

"Funny how when guys say that in a book the bad guy always find a way to capture them," I said making him laugh. I love his laugh.

"But the guy always get her back doesn't he," He said. I opened the door to come face to face with Harry.

"Unless the bad guy is a vampire and changes you which you become his mate," I said poking his nose and walking past him.

"I won't let him do that," He said. I nodded and sat on the couch in his room. He came and sat down next to me which I smiled and looked at him. The door flew open and Louis stood there with a scared look.

"Harry he coming," Louis said I got scared and screamed. Don't know why I screamed I just did. I started feeling pain in my body I felt my leg snap and it broke and then all the pain except my broken leg left.

"Lacey its ok," Harry said picking me up lightly and briging me to the bed.

"Louis get Liam," Harry yelled. He started humming and hugging my upper body.

"Harry what's wrong," Liam said running in. He looked at me and mentally slapped himself. He walked over to me and moved his hand over my leg. He grabbed me knee and foot and moved my leg it wasn't broken anymore. How did he just do that?

"His power is healing," Harry said making me nod. Liam and Louis walked out the door. I just laid there wondering what happened.

"It was Niall's way of saying that he's coming," Harry said I nodded and finally got up and went to the porch. I walked out to see a purple sunset. I've never seen it like this before. I used to climb to the top of the tree and look now all I had to do was walk out here.

"Beautiful huh," Harry said walking out. I nodded and looked down at the thought of home.

"Hey please don't be sad you will see them someday," Harry said.

"Ya someday as when I'm a vampire and I want to kill my parents ya I'm not gonna see them when I become a vampire," I said. Harry looked a little mad but just looked at the forest ahead of him.

"Don't talk to me like that," Harry said through his gridded teeth.

"What are you going to do kill me. That would actually be better than this," I said turning around to walking inside. Harry grabbed me wrist and spined me around.

"Lacey I wouldn't kill you but I don't like when people talk to me like that," He said getting closer.

"Please bring me to my room and leave me alone," I said walking towards the door. He came behind me and we walked into the hall. Vampires were using their speed to speed down the halls to clean and such. It didn't take long till we got to my room.

"Lacey my room is three doors down count on both sides. I'll come get you for dinner which is in 30 so put something nice on. Your closet is over their," He said leaving closing the door behind him.

I walked over to my bed and laid down. Why is this happening to me. He's suck a mother fucking tity sucking two balled bitch.

"I heard that," He yelled from the other side of the door. I laughed but then got up to go to my closet.

I walked in and it looked amazing. I've never had this many clothes. There was a place that had dresses and then chill t-shirts and a shelf with shorts, skirts, sweats. There was a shoe shelf with all kinds of different shoes. It was painted green like my room and it was perfect.

"I see you like it," I turned around to see harry leaning against the door frame of the closet. I nodded and held a few pieces of fabric in my hand.

"Ok well get something on we late for dinner," He said closing the door. I grabbed a nice normal green dress and slipped it on. It was slim and short but very nice. I walked out and Harry's eyes widened.

"You look amazing," He said. I nodded and we walked out to the hall and towards the dinning hall.

"Who's going to be there," I asked as we were walking.

"Lord Louis Lord Liam and Lord Zayn. Lacey until your my mate you call them Lord and then their name ok," I nodded. I mean even when If I become his mate I'll call them Lord they scare me.

We were almost there cause I could hear talking. We opened the doors and Harry instantly pulled me behind him.

"Harry who's that," I said to the man standing before us.

"Niall"

[A/N]

Ohhh Niall is there now. Sorry I haven't been updating I don't do it often. Hope you liked this chapter. Love all my lovely pineapples.

Have a nice day!!!!!