Chapter 5

*Recall*

"Harry who's that," I said to the man standing before us

"Niall"

Lacey's POV

"Niall what are you doing here," Harry said through his gritted teeth.

"Why can't I stop by to see my fellow Lords and I wanted to see your new beautiful mate," He said pointing to me.

"She's not my mate yet and we both know exactly why your here," Harry said. He pulled me over with him till we reached two seats side by side. On one side was Harry of course and the other was Lord Louis.

"Hello Lacey nice to see you again," Lord Louis said.

"As to you Lord Louis," I said sitting down. His eyes were wide and he was mouthing things to harry but I didn't know what they were talking about.

"Now let's eat shall we," Niall said. People came before us and presented our food. I was expecting what I usually get at home. Vegetables and some kind of meat deer or pork. But no it was a steak with mash potato's green beans and wine. My mouth fell open at all this food.

"Never had this before have to," Niall said. I shook my head and he chuckled. From the corner of my eye I could see Harry glaring at Niall from a far.

"Your correct you know," Harry whispered in my ear. I looked at him confused but then realized he could read minds.

"Don't be scared though he can sense fear ok," He said. I nodded and started eating. I started to feel this urge in my stomach and it kept tossing and turning. I tapped on Harry's shoulder as he turned around I got lost in his eyes till he snapped me out.

"Oh sorry um where's the bathroom," I said smiling. He smiled back with dimples and his perfect white teeth.

"Across the hall," He said pointing I nodded and got up. I started to ran and when I reached it I let everything out all at once. Was I sick or ugh no its impossible.

"Lacey are you ok," Harry said entering the bathroom. I waved my hand for him to leave but he didn't instead he pulled my hair back.

"Want me to take you to your room," He asked. I nodded as he picked me up bridal style. We got to my room as he opened the door and set me on my bed.

"Remember I'm three doors down," He said. I nodded and drifted to sleep.

Dream:

"Harry I love you," I said kissing him. Wait why did I say that. I don't love him he's a vampire I'm a human I despise him. But he's been nothing but nice.

"I know you do," I turned to see Niall standing very close to me. I backed away but he pulled me closer.

"Niall leave me alone," I said. He shook his head. as I started to call for Harry I heard a loud knock.

End of dream:

I jerked open to the sound of someone knocking. I walked over to the door I opened it so see Niall standing their.

"Hello Lacey. Long time no see am I right," He said walking around me. His fingers tracing my jawline.

"Please leave me alone," I said. He came closer to my ear and whispered something that scared me.

"Never," I jumped and started kicking him then running to the bathroom. When I got it I locked it quickly. Only moments later Niall was pounding on the door telling me to let him in which I didn't. I laid on the floor in a ball crying. Where was harry when I needed him?

[A/N]

Short but affective haha. Hellow pineapples. How was you Monday. Hopefully amazing. Love all

Have a nice day