Chapter 6

Lacey's POV

My first night here and i have a pain in my back. My neck is screwed up, and to make matters worse I actually want to die. I lay here staring at the ceiling just wishing that I could die at this very moment. How easy would that be.

"Lacey can you open the door please," A voice said making me lose track of my thoughts. I looked to the door to see a shadow from under it. I wonder who it is.

"Who else would it be Lacey. Its Harry you dumbo," I laughed getting up and unlocking the door.

"Are you ok? Why did you sleep in here?" He filled the room with a lot of questions.

"I'm fine just in pain. I slept in here cause Blondie came and scared the heba bagebas out of me," Harry's face went serious when I said Blondie. Looking at me he kissed my check and did his super speed somewhere.

Harry's POV

Niall went in her room last night and did this. He scared her. He's so dead to me. I stormed into his room to see him fucking with one of my maids.

"Really mate. And in my house," I said sarcastically. The woman screamed picking up her clothes and running out the door. Niall laid on the bed laughing.

"What bring you here," He said putting his boxers on. I swear he is just pissing me off by the moment.

"Don't act stupid, Lacey told me. You scared her you fucking idiot and now I'm gonna kill you," I said running after him. He ran out the door as i followed to the ball room.

"What are you gonna do you pussy," He said walking around. I lunged at his only to hear a scream. I looked around and saw Lacey standing at the door way.

"Lacey why are you screaming," I said getting up and looking at her.

She pointed to Niall who was gone. I nodded opening my arms for her but she move.

"You all are monsters," She said pointing to me. I wasn't understanding anything.

"What are you talking about," I said stepping closer. She stepped back as tears filled her eyes.

"You know k explored while you were with Niall. Guess what I found in the kitchen," She said. I honestly don't gather the food so I'm kinda scared of her answer.

"My father," She said. I opened my eyes in realization.

"Lacey you have to believe me I don't gather the food," I said with sadness in my voice.

"Bullshit," She screamed running away. I didn't run after her knowing she won't get far. She can run if her life depended on it.

I stood here moving my hand through my hair. She better not get into any trouble cause I'm just giving her the space she need.

[A/N]

I did a Harry POV yay. Sorry I haven't updated lately. So I hope you all have a awesome summer or how weather or whatever your doing. and sorry its small I promise the next one will be 10x longer :D