My Wonderful Friends

Friends. The people who support and care for you. The ones who are always there for you. They build happy memories with you. Would Ashton do that? I don't know...probably. Would I do that? Umm... I have to think about that. If he ever truly needed me, I probably would. Wait, why am I even thinking about this? Okay time to think of something unrelated to Ashton.

I realize haven't seen my friends for a while. Let's see...the last time I saw them waaaas...before I moved to my new hollow. TIME FOR A RANDOM SURPRISE VISIT!

I went to Kira's hollow first, since it's closest. She lives in a tree not far from mine, at the very top. Kira's a light fairy, so she mostly specializes in light. She hasn't completed her training yet, but she already has her own hollow. I knocked on her door.

"I'LL GIVE YOU UNTIL THE COUNT OF THREE TO GET YOU SORRY BEHIND THE HECK AWAY FROM MY HOLLOW OR I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO FEEL PAIN, YOU FLAPPING PHOENIX!!!" I recognized Kira's voice from inside.

I sighed.

"ONE!"

"Kira it's me." She didn't hear me.

"TWO!!"

"KIRA IT'S MEEE!!!!" I shouted.

She opened the door, lightning still fizzing between her fingers, ready to attack. "Oh. Sorry, I thought you were...oh, never mind! Well, hi! So, you finally visit. You still gotta show me your new place."

"Yes. Definitely. C'mon, lets go find Arissa, and I'll show you both my hollow," I told her.

We flew to Arissa's hollow. I was about to knock, when Kira shoved the door open. Apparently Arissa forgot to lock it...

"Hey, Arissa!!! Ya home?" Kira called.

Arissa came to the doorway. "Oh, hey!" Kira grabbed her arm and pulled her outside and started flying in some random direction. I followed, closing the door behind me.

"Where are you taking meeee?" Arissa whined.

"We are going to Felicia's hollow," Kira told us.

"Which is in the other direction," I said, "I think...all the trees look the same!! Wait, the sun's right there...so north is that way...so...never mind! You're going the right way. Ignore me."

"See? I know where I'm going." We followed Kira to my hollow and I unlocked it and showed them inside. They both know perfectly well where inside is, I was just showing them to be polite. They went in and sat down on my couch.

"Nice place," Kira commented.

I looked around at the simple decor. "Thanks."

"So, what are you guys going to wear to the Festival of the Full Moon?" Arissa asked. Oh yeah...

"Same as always. I will not wear a dress," Kira declared.

"Well, I don't know yet, I was gonna pick something random the day before. Wait, when is it?" I asked.

"Umm, two days," Arissa told me. "I'm going to surprise you both with my beautiful dress. And, guess what else?"

"What?" Kira and I said in unison.

"I'm going with a guy!" she squealed.

"Oooo...Who?" I asked.

"Jordan," she answered.

"Whaaat? Him? ...Actually you guys are cute together..." I said, thoughtfully.

"Whatever," Kira rolled her eyes. "You two have fun! I'm gonna be with Evan."

"Say what now?" I complained, "You guys are abandoning me?"

"Yes," Kira said.

"Aw, you need a date!" Arissa announced. "How about Daniel?"

"WHAT?? NO!!!" I shouted.

"But he likes you."

"NO HE DOESN--wait, what??"

Arissa sighed, "Fine, then who else? Who was the last guy you talked to?"

"Ashton," I answered automatically, before realizing what I just said. "Actually, no. No, I didn't--"

Kira cut me off, "Who??"

I didn't know what to say. "Uh, ummm, a...guy?"

Arissa smiled. "Awe, do you like him?"

"No."

She pressed on, "Then why were you thinking about him?"

"I WASN'T!!" I shouted. Okay, so maybe I was, but I wasn't going to say that. "It's just that I saw him yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that, and I'm going to see him tomorrow, so of course I remember!"

"Hold up, describe this guy," Kira said.

I pictured his face in my mind. "He's got black hair that's kind of messy, but in a cute way, and hazel eyes like mine. He's kind of tan, and he's strong, but not overly muscular."

"Someone's in looove," Arissa sang.

"I am nooot," I said, imitating her.

Arissa rolled her eyes. "Ashton and Felicia...sounds good to me! You guys must be meant to be."

Kira began singing, "ASHTON AND FELICIA, SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I--"

"Shaddup!!" I interrupted, "It would never work. First of all, he's a phoenix. Second of al--"

"What??" They said in unison.

"YOU KICK THAT PHOENIX BEHIND GOODBYE!!!" Kira commanded.

"I CAN'T DO THAT, HE SAVED MY LIFE!!!" I argued.

"Aw, that is just so darn adorable!" Arissa giggled.

"Don't let him save your life!! Grow up and save yourself! Don't rely on some stupid phoenix," Kira lectured me.

"I tried!!" I whined.

"Well try harder!" Kira told me. I gave her a sad face.

She looked away, "That ain't gonna work on me!!"

Arissa gave me a hug, "Aw, it's okay. I bet he's a nice phoenix."

"No. Such. Thing!" Kira declared.

"How would you know? You haven't even met him!" I exclaimed.

"Well then let's go meet him," Kira decided. She grabbed us both by the arm and flew out the door, headed towards who-knows-where...

SsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSs

Please VOTE if you like it! Thanks!!