Lady Catalina Water Master of the Council of Fairies a.k.a. My Mother

Later, I went to my mother's hollow, in the log crossing the river. It's my childhood home, but I recently moved out after completing my water training. My mother trained me herself. She is the best water skill fairy in the forest. She is Lady Catalina, Water Master of the Fairy Council. The Fairy Council consists of the Masters, the best of their skill. (Theres a Water Master, Air Master, Light Master, Fire Master, and Earth Master.) The council makes all the fairy laws, such as "Don't go too near the giants in case you get captured" and deals with punishments, politics, trade, agriculture and big decisions.

"Hello, Cheryl. Have you seen Mother?" I asked my sister. Cheryl is younger than me and is still being trained.

"She went to the Fields to get something for dinner. She should be back soon."

Right on cue, my mother flew in with a bunch of blueberries in a bag woven of ice. "Felicia! So good to see you honey. You were supposed to come for dinner last night."

Oops, oh yea... "Well better late than never, right? Sorry, the phoenixes set fire to a tree near my hollow, and I had to put it out like 3 times because they kept resetting it, then I completely forgot."

"Oh, those pesky phoenixes cause so much trouble! Why didn't you just put a water protection on the tree? Even Cheryl could do that," my mother suggested.

I tried that... "Mother, there were three of them, and they combined powers, so it was Enhanced Fire. That's immune to most protections."

Mother sighed. "Then Dampen it."

"You can do that? But wouldn't they just re-Enhance it?"

"They couldn't if you attached the Dampen charm to the tree. It's difficult and a very high level skill, but you should be able to do it, considering you completed your training with honors."

"Thanks, Mother, I shall remember that. But, can't we just do something about the phoenixes?"

"Sweetie, there is a lot of tension between the two races, but it's important to maintain peace, or both sides will suffer great loss. We share the forest. Always remember that."

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Please VOTE if you like it, thanks!!! ;)