~ Going out to eat ~

I walked to my room and got into my bathroom and showered.
I was done and dry myself putting light makeup on, i went to my closet and put on a white sweater and a black ripped skinny jeans and my choker and i put my red converse on.

I grabbed my dark blue jacket and walked out Sehun walked out at the same time i looked at what was he wearing it was a black jacket and a white t-shirt
And ripped jeans and a black converse "hey you look nice" i said and smilled "you too, you look beautiful" Sehun said complimenting me back with a small smile.

We didnt notice Xuimin , Luhan and Kai by us "hey you guys can stop flirting now we want to go downstairs" Kai said
I looked at them "we weren't even flirting we where complimenting each other" i said looking him dead in the eyes, he stiffened a litle bit "hey can't you get a joke" Kai said.

I just walked away walking into the living room and sat down, there was Mei, D.O, Jade, LJ, Kris, Lay and Suho we talked a bit while waiting for the others the others came down and we got our own cars and drove of to the restaurant it was by the beach on a mountain and you will get a good view of the city and the beach.

i parked my car in the parking lot and went out after two or three minutes they came in i walk to our table and sat down, i can smell more wolves around but they don't smell like threat so i just ignored it i sat down Kaitlin and Nami ordered food and talk to the ohters it was weird because i had this feeling that im missing something then it hits me where is Mei i cant feel if she here or not. Wolf siblings can feel if their here or not .

I look around if i can see Mei I got really worried for my twin sister i know she disappear allot and goes somewhere that we don't know where she goes its kinda scares me alot and i don't like it last time me and Haruco and Nami came back from school to see my sister laying on the couch with bruises all over her it really scares me.

As i was thinking the others sense my worry coming from me, Nami tap my shoulder asking if i was ok "Um Mai are you okay i sense worry coming from you is everything okay?" Nami asks me with concern in her voice "Yeah I'm okay I'm just worrying about my sister she's not here and it's worry me allot." Then the memory of Mei getting beaten up in front of me came back my eyes turns gray..

LJ, Xicheng, Jake, Luna and Kaitlin knows what color my eyes means and knows what had happend that day they quickly hug me to let that memory go i calm down and hug them back i whisper thank you to them and going back to eating my food.

I said sorry to the others and went back to my eating we were done eating after that we went into the woods and play some games like hide and seek,
Tag and wolf and hunters its like tag but different theres two teams one team is the wolfs team while the ohter is the hunters team the hunters have to tag or catch or whatever you guys call it and put them round a tree until they got all the wolf capture then they swap teams so the hunters can be the wolf and wolf can be hunters basically like that .

It was pretty fun after that we went for a little stroll down the beach after that we went back home and tuck some shower and went to sleep but the thing is I'm still worried about my sister when i came home i dint see her at all maybe tomorrow i can see her as i was thinking my eyes got tired and i fell asleep on the couch.