Meeting Jimin

This chapter is actually is after the phone call off Nami and Mai
Kaitlin POV

I was walking with Nami and Luna to get some snacks at this cafe in the Hotel i walked in and wait in line and look around the cafe.

"Hey Nami , Luna can you guys wait in line I'm going to the restroom" i said .

When I was done i was walking around and didn't look where i was going i bump into someone and fall to the ground

"I'm sorry i wasn't looking where i was going " i said and Nami and Luna walk over to us.

"We saw what happend are you okay" Nami said and Luna nod
I just nod

"Well nice to meet you"he showed his hand and i took it he help me up.

"My name is Park Jimin by the way just call me Jimin"
He smile and it was so cute wait why im I thinking this im just gonna take it as a compliment.

"My name is Kaitlin and this is Nami and Luna" i said and showed Nami and Luna and smile back at him.

His black hair falling right above his dark chocolate eyes from his perfect pink plump soft lips that i wanna bite so bad.

WAIT what am i thinking no no no probably he isn't my mate
And probably he found his mate already.

Wait im smelling wolves around why didnt i smell it and i got a stronger scent from so called Jimin.

"Hey there you guys  i was looking for you guys"XiCheng , Suho and Kris came to us.

"We have to get going" Kris said i just nod he smelled the air and growl lowly "hey Jimin where were you" someone said and i think it is his friend but six other poeple came and the smell got stronger.

I heard the boys growl and i knew that we have to get out of here "So yeah nice meeting you but it looks like we have to get going" I said and look at him and smile.

"Awe i thought we could talk more get to know each other and my friends" Jimin said and i heard the boys growl.

"How about i could text you" he ask shyly i can feel intense gaze of the boys on me.

"Um sure i geuss" i said and toke my phone out and gave it to him and he gave his to me i type my number and gave it back to him and said goodbey and walked away.

Jimin POV

When she walked away I couldn't stop thinking about her and how beautiful but those boys came the smell of wolves got stronger but there's alot poeple here so i guess that it could be anyone but i cant stop thinking about her she has adorable eyes and her lips are a little thick purple pink lips it was really cute but when i shake her hand it was really soft.

"Hey Jimin are you done dreaming about that girl" V said
I just looked down and blushed
"Awe he is but we have to get going" Jhope said.

Time skip

Kaitlin pov

We where walking back to the hotel room until i got a text.
I opend my phone while walking in the elevator with the others

ºUnknownº:
its me Jimin just checking if you gave some strangers number.

ºKait_BNG_MMC:
No i will not do that and your really nice😊.

Unknown edit name as Chim_Chim_ BTS

Chim_Chim_BTS:
Well its nice to now that you didnt gave me someone else phone number well i will talk to you later okay ☺

Kait_BNG_MMC:
talk to you later stay safe and healthy okay ☺😊.

Chim_Chim_BTS:
Okay mom i will.
Well see ya and same goes to you.
Bye bye ✌.

Kait_BNG_MMC:

I shut my phone of and walked to are hotel room i got in are hotel room that we are staying at.

I walked in the kitchen seeing Kyungsoo , Mei , Sejeon, Suni , Luna and Haruco talking happily to each other.

"What are you guys talking about" i said " Well when you guys where gone a so called giant blurred out a bad word and Satansoo there smacked him " Suni said while they laughed at the moment.

"Well i got the snacks out"i said D.O prepared a little dish to go with it so lets eat we walked to dinging table while helping setting the table up.

"Hey what do you think Sehun and Mai are doing " Kai smirk as he finish his words "byuntae" Jade said while urning a smack at Kai by her.

"Im just saying there both alone and-"Kai couldnt finish his words because he got a smack at the head no other then Kyungsoo.

Evreyone laughed at the scene that was going on and then starded eating and happily talking with eachother.

"Hey Kaitlin i heard that you met someone today and got there number" LJ said looking at me while evreyone heard that they all turn there attention to me waiting for my answer.

"Yes his name is Jimin"i said blushing recalling the scene.
"Awe someone has a crush" Mei said teasingly i just blush even more now.

"Well im done I'm gonna go take a bath then head to bed" i said while yawning walking to my room.

I was done bathing and got dressed and starded playing on my phone until a message came up.

I open the text and it was Jimin i was kinda happy because i like talking to him.

Chim_Chim_BTS:
hey sorry to disturb you if your busy but thought if you could talk to someone you know getting to know each other.

Kait_BNG_MMC:
No im not busy at all and would like to talk to you and get to know you better so how about if we could meet somewhere how that sounds.

Chim_Chim_BTS:
That sounds great it could increase are trust and friendship so how about Saturday at 7 sounds good.😊

Kait_BNG_MMC:
It sounds great well its getting late i will like to chat but tomorrow we have to go to our house back correct me i mean mansion and to check are two youngest friends well talk to later ✌

Chim_Chim_BTS:
See ya and remember the meet up okay stay safe and warm✌.

Kait_BNG_MMC:
You two bye.

I feel happy talking to him like i understand him and he understands me i am kinda getting tired so i thought calling it a day and rest for tomorow.