《The Fight PT.1》

Mai POV (you).

We came back home and i was in a bad mood and you don't want to mess with me.

I stomp up to my room that b¡tch is here and almost gonna rip that annoying mouth of her off.

I was thinking about going to a trip for half a month because i don't wanna see my mate yet.

And this is been going on everyone will always be far from each other or overseas just because we don't wanna know are mate's yet and always wear a choker that didn't let you smell your scent it was more like a scent collar but this year they decided that they want to know who it is and (The choker can turn invisible).

I took a long nap i woke up by someone knocking on my door my anger still hasn't calm down.

I got up and walk to my desk mirror and saw my eyes they where blood red color and they where glowing.

The knocking got louder i was getting really furious i slam the door open and saw Sehun Kris Xuimin and Chanyeol in front of me with there eyes widened and mouth open.

"What do you guys want" i harshly said and look at them with a blank face and my eyes screaming anger and a brow lifted up.

"W-we j-just w-anted t-to say t-that d-dinner is r-ready" Xuimin stuttered and look down i just rolled my eyes "i will be right down" i said and slam the door in their faces and walk to my wardrobe and toke out my black over sized sweater and put it on.

Since i was wearing shorts it was covered by my sweater i walk down to the kitchen and sat down on the seat at the bar table.

I put my headphone on shut everyone out and just scribble through my phone and right now i wanted to puke because amber was back hugging D.O and i so know that she was faking everything.

D.O gave Amber a plate of food and told her something that i couldn't hear because i was hearing music.

Amber came walking to me and i was glaring at her i push my right part of the headphone back and look at her " put this on the dinning table". She said coldly.

I look at her and i can see my red eyes reflecting off of her dark brown orbs she knows that we are werewolves and she is also one.

"I am not your maid so do it yourself not me " i said and role my eyes and push the plate to her.

"Mai just grab it and put it on the table " D.O said i just rolled my eyes i pick it up and drop it on the table making the other look in my direction i saw some of the food scattered from there places.

I walk away from them and up to my room i heard them saying what's going on and why was i being like this and why is my eyes screaming anger.

I grab my black boots and walk back downstairs i sat down on the sofa and put my headphone aside i was putting my boots on
"I guess she's back at her old self the bad one tho " Kaitlin said and the others hum.

I stand up and grab my backpack and walk to the back door that was currently in the living room i walk past them i grab the handle until someone spoke up.

"Where are you going". His voice was loud and then it turn silent i faced him and everyone was looking at me.

"Aren't you going to join us you've stop joining us in dinner"Chanyeol said my gaze turn soft for a moment then back to the original
That means my eyes turn light brown then back to red.

BNG widened there eyes and look at Chanyeol and he looks confused at them i ran out into the forest.

Chanyeol POV ( yes finally).
I look at the BNG members confusingly by there widened eyes at me and surprised gaze at me.

"You can calm her down " Sujim said  i look at him still not getting him "she was super angry and only someone that cares for her can only stop she can see who truly has been there keeping there eyes on her ". Mei said

" I still don't get it" i said i was really confused "today you stopped her from getting Amber in a coma just by grabbing her and tell her to calm down you where always keeping an eye if she was having dinner with us " Mei said oh know i get it.

Haruco jump from his seat smelling the air "there are other wolves in this forest she is not safe" After hearing what Haruco said we panicked and ran out.