《Very Special Chapter》

While running down the stairs of there home Mai was singing to Monster from there well known friends EXO.

"She got me going crazy".
"Don't be afraid love is the way".
"You can call me monster".
"You. Call. Me. Monster".
"She got me going crazy,why is my heart racing".
"Oh yeah she got me".
"That's right my time".
"Creeping in your heart bae".
"Leaving you there to drown".
"I am engage there's no escape".

(A/N: JUST SOME LYRICS FROM THE SONG THAT I TURN INTO ENGLISH AND ALL THANKS TO SOMEONE __________ ?).

While walking she dance some move from the song almost bumping into some stuff and some times bringing up her own moves.

She was humming to the song until she remembered that Halloween is close only two days left.

She starded jumping around while thinking what she's going to wear for the special day tomorrow first time celebrating it with her friends.

"GUYS I GOT SOME GOOD NEWS" said someone that was in the living room and that someone is LJ.

She walk to him and greeted him and sat down on the sofa while waiting for the others to come some starded to whine the thought what it will be.

"Okay sins you all know that Halloween is in two days so im thinking of doing it overseas"LJ said and Jade nod while standing beside him.

I starded jumping around of the thought until Jade spoke up
"I was thinking about something else to do and think it will be a funny idea" said Jade while laughing from the thought.

"What is it".XiCheng said while looking at Jade with curiositie in his eyes "well i was thinking the girls will choose a costume for the boys and the boys will choose a costume for the girls and i thought they partners will choose nicknames for each other well sins there's way to many boys they have to be probably will have to paired up with a boy or girl okay." Jade said and we all agreed seeing it was a well fun choice and event.

While Jade toke out a cup with some peace of crumble papers in it "well i have put some numbers on it and if your partner has the same number as you then he or she is your Halloween partner and tomorrow i will tell something else while we all are done with the costume pick out okay because its a surprise okay everyone sins Halloween is in two days we will start with finding something to wear for your partner now tell me who got who". Jade said and we all toke a crumble paper.

I got number 7 and i look around to see the others to was looking around "okay tell me who got number one" Jade said and two people raised there hand.

《A/N: im going to say who got who okay.》

1. Xuimin and Mei
2.Sehun and Luna
3.Tao and Luhan
4.D.O and Jade
5.Suni and Jake
6.Kaitlin and Soona
7.Chanyeol and Mai
8.Nami and Seyoon
9. Haruco and LJ.
10.Sejeon and Beakhyun.
11.Kris and Sujim.
12.Suho and Chen.
13. Lay and Kai

"Okay know start packing and then lest rest then because are flight is in 3:45PM (sorry i don't know how the airplane hours are so sorry)and its currently 9:00AM so for know think what you will bring and if your done take some rest okay everyone"Jade said and we all nod.

I look at Chanyeol and smile and walk to my room and start packing about 1 hour later i was done i toke a bath and starded preparing my clothes for the flight.

I wore a black shirt and black rip skinny jeans i grab my black lather jacket i grab my favorite black cap and grab my new mask that i got because got destroyed.

I was done and it was currently twelve and grabbed my luggage and placed it in the van that will be taking are luggage we had to order two vans.