The Concert and meeting PT.2

"I just wanted to meet the others and their new friends" he said and got up and stretch "well i will be going i just wanted to say hi to you all and see you all in the future". He said and turn to me.

"Can i borrow your phone i want to put my number in your phone" Taeyong said.

"Wait didn't you have my number already" i said while grabbing my phone then shrugging.

"I did but my phone broke and lost all of your numbers " he said while putting his number in my phone and handed it to me and then at the others.

I look at the contact , it said

Taeyongie❤✌

In are whole  gang he is closest to me and way comfortable with me.
He is comfortable with the others but not that much.

We all said goodbye to him and others giving him hugs or fist bumps and bro hugs it was fun watching them interact with him again.

I look at the time not much time was gone yet i groan i wish it will go way more faster.

I walk to the kitchen and grabbed some chocolate chip cookies and some juice and walk to living room and sat down and was scrolling trough the channels of the tv but nothings was good to watch.

I just groan i was done with my cookies and juice so i washed the cup and placed it back it into the cupboard.

While walking out of the kitchen looking down about something seeing shadows i turn my head to the sliding glass door that leaded to the backyard that was connected with the dining room.

And saw Sehun and Suni talking , Suni was giggling at what Sehun was saying i just look at them and averted my eyes to my phone dinging.

Taeyongie❤

Taeyongie:
Hey its Lucas can't wait to see you
Mai-ah.

MiMi♡ :
Can't wait to see you and the
Others

I heard the door from the backyard opening but didn't dare look up.

Taeyongie:
Me and Taeyong has
To go practice see ya out there
P.S Taeyong was sitting beside me.

I chuckle at what he wrote and sigh and smile at my phone.

MiMi♡:
Ne byebye Lucas oppa
And Taeyong oppa wish you the
Best of luck with your performances.✌

___________________________

I put my phone in my pocket but first check the time again , not much time was gone i thought about driving around and take picture and post it on Instagram.

I grab my car keys by the kitchen that was whole big board with hangers that hang all the key of the cars even motorcycles and that was i toke.

I put my boots on stomp and jump around there where few of the others and told them if someone ask where i am tell them that i am riding my motor-bike around to kill time.

I walk to my motor-bike and got on it and where my helmet and my mask and start it the engine roaring to life.

And then sped of.....

____________________________

It was about to turn 5:00 pm and i have to get home i sped into the gate stoke out my leg making me turn the bike sideways.

I heard people talking and saw the others at the front porch and was looking at me.

I took of my helmet and mask and jump off and walking to them
"Where are you guys going?" I said and look at the others.

"We are about to get groceries and other stuff do you want something" Kris said and i nod " can you buy me ice cream and some chocolate chip cookies and some donut pudding and pls leave it in the fridge" i said and give the money to him and ran to my room.

Toke a quick shower and got dressed and went to my motorbike where there holding the concert was far i should go now.

It toke a lot of time for me to get ready so it was about to turn 6:00 pm , i don't wanna be late.

When the others where about to leave because it toke a while for them all i was about to leave with them to.

The gate open and a look if there where cars coming but there weren't cars coming and signalled that they can go ahead.

I drove behind them until i look at the time and drove past them really fast and there weren't any traffic lights around here so i didn't worry about that.

I had to make a turn and the others weren't that behind i stick my leg out like last time making me turn and hold a peace sign to them and zoom away.

____________________________

NCT played Black On Black , BOSS , Cherry Bomb and Around from Taeyong

Monsta X played Beautiful , Hero , Jealousy and Trespass.

And i fell in love with a now group Stray Kids there songs where amazing and cool they had the same style as me and same style in songs as me.

____________________________

I got home and placed my keys back to its place it was really quite I walk to my bedroom taking a shower.

And then plop on my bed and i was knocked out.