《The Fight PT.2》~

Mai's POV.

I ran through the woods not looking back until i was at a clearance of the woods.

The moon was full and it was so beautiful to look at i stretch my hand out and turning my hand making the moon looks like its floating on my hand.

Then i heard growling i turn around and was met with a big grey wolf and when i look at his mark and he was from East Wind Pack a pack that doesn't care allot of other packs territory more like they are rogues.

I growl back and my eyes turn red and my wolf ears and tail popped out and my teeth turning sharp and my claws coming out.

I summon my gun and pointed ar the wolf he growl and back up i heard EXO and BNG howling and then they where tackling the wolf.

The wolf was getting beaten by the others and i just stand there looking lifeless Sejeon came to me and ask me if I'm alright i didn't answer him then everything turn black but i kept on hearing voices but then they faded.

_______________________________

I woke up and i heard loud voices then i groan and the sat up while looking around my vision wasn't clear yet so it took a while.

Finally my vision clear and it was the others talking but then i cough making them look at me
"How long was i out" i said with hoarse voice.

I look at my arm then to the others waiting for them to answer me "about of couple of hours " Jake said i nodded then i heard sniffling and Haruco came to me and hugged me tight, me and Haruco we are like brother and sister.

He cried in my shoulder and my face softens i look at him and hugged him back letting some tears fall.

"You scared me pleas don't do that ever again pleas " he said and i nodded and hugged him.

"Let Mai rest for awhile " Nami said and they nodded got up and walked to them caressing his back.

"What time is it?" I said and look at them " Well, its currently in 12:54 PM and we should be sleeping Jade said and the others walking some saying 'rest  well' .

The mating hour is in the evening at 7:45 PM my flight is at 6 in the morning the others will be sound asleep and wouldn't bother waking up.

______________________________
_________

I woke up and bath then got dressed into a red sweater and a black skinny jeans and some red vans.

I took out a piece of paper and started writing on it.

Hey this is Mai.
I am probably at NY right now.
Don't worry i am not alone Taeyong is with me and also NCT.
Since they have a vacation trip there but i wouldn't be staying with them.
I will be staying with Josyline, Kristin and Nicki.
I wouldn't be back tomorrow i will be back after two weeks.

Sign Mai XOXO.

I sigh and walk out the door Taeyong would be picking me up and we would go to the airport.

Jade POV.

I woke up and was waking up the others i heard the others shouting my name.

I walk to kitchen and saw their worried looks i was confused until the gave a piece of paper it said on it.

Hey this is Mai.
I am probably at NY right now.
Don't worry i am not alone Taeyong is with me and also NCT.
Since they have a vacation trip there but i wouldn't be staying with them.
I will be staying with Josyline, Kristin and Nicki.
I wouldn't be back tomorrow i will be back after two weeks.

Sign Mai XOXO.

"What should we do now" Jake said "We will separate the mating isn't until 7: 45 PM we should have enough time to book a flight and take it" i said.

"But-" Luna said "No buts i don't want are youngest out of all of you to depressed and left out now move it start packing and book a flight or something and where your scent collars and don't leave your house or apartments or hotel room " I said angrily and stomp to my room.

I pack my things and look a flight to Japan for two days
" Do we really have to i want to know my mate" Soona said and i look at her and the others behind her.

"Look i care about all of and especially the younger ones they are learning and i don't want them to be upset and angered by them being lonely and hate the others and shut themselves out i want them be happy and free and motive" i said and sigh.

"Why?" Soona said look at me
"Look what if someone probably like Mai that is at New York right comes back and we didn't separate from each other and we found out who are mates are
See you guys being lovey-dovey wouldn't she feel left out and jealous and sad because she is the only one that don't have a mate she is one of the younger ones her mother and father was taking away from her, she needs to have allot of love sent to her because she didn't have it with her parents thats why she would shut everyone out now first she will be bubbly and friendly and is making friends especially boys since she is sporty and tom-boy ish but now she stopped talking to us and start becoming violent and grumpy first she would talk to me about her problems now she doesn't anymore and i am very worried about that i want to help her and be happy. She always shut everyone out now because she thought that you guys will leave her by shut her self out thinking you will stay but you wouldn't acknowledge her when we are sleeping she will always come to me or Kaitlin to sleep beside she hates being by herself and she says that she feels cold when she's alone she always like to be close to people and always hug people she just need someone beside her to give her that warmth and that love she truly deserves" i said and tears where getting in my eyes that's Mai's story.

But the are more but thats the main one right now.

After that I look around the room and see everyone I grab my suitcase and walked out of the door.