Damned

Damned: chapter I

One shall be born in the midst of war,

Death shall take those proxima core.

Two will be found, one will deceive,

Trust your heart, things not seen.

On thou faithful night, thee shall dream,

Lympha shall conquer all;

Things unseen.

Trust by Ignis, thee shall fall.

Betrayed by blood,

Revenge rains deep.

Power shall run through she, who weeps

.....................................................................

It has started.

She frantically thought as she carried the bundle in her arms. Who knew that three words can change her life forever. The woman ran through the deserted lands, with extreme agility and speed. An outsider might think she is gliding, if they ever catch glimpse that is.

The young women muttered insignificant words under her breathe as she struggles to keep hold on the pile of blankets. In a haste, she tore the blankets off and revealed a beautiful newborn baby. Crying filled the open land as the baby grabbed for the woman's hair, she cursed. A string of words flew from her mouth, she paused as a vehicle arrived.

"Shh baby, it'll be alright." the woman cooed, stepping into the car.

Halting to a stop, the woman arrived at the hospital. Sneaking though the back door she carefully headed to the infant section, weaving through nurses and midwives. She paused a certain door, listening in.

"I'm terribly sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it seems your daughter has died. She was too premature, we did as much as we could. Im sorry." said a grim nurse.

As the couples face crumpled and broke into sobs. The nurse felt remorse, she had seen many families break down to the news. She gazed at the couple, then nodded and left. Just as she left, the woman took a deep breathe before stepping in.

"Im sorry, there was a problem with the system. Your daughter is perfectly healthy, you may discharge from the hospital." The couple looked up and the wife gingerly took the baby girl into her arms. The babe gurgled and grabbed at her fingers, pain shot through the woman's heart. She will be safe, she thought

I love you.

"Thank you! I cannot tell you how grateful we are. We were so worried, please would you like to name our baby?" the husband begged, the wife nodded eagerly; an aura of happiness surrounded the couple.

"Yes, I would love to. Thank you. Dylan. Dylan Aloïsia." one final look, she turned and walked out of the hospital and their lives. A she left, one word remained on her mind.

Daughter.

.......................................................................................

They say that their 16th birthday is the best year of their lives. When you finally get used to high school and start finding who you really are. Well, let me tell you that it's bullshit.

Today was my 16th birthday ,which is well into junior year; my parents took Brad to go to a red carpet in Florida. And I wasn't even allowed to skip today! What a way to spend your birthday, sitting in a stiff chair for 7 hours listening to monotone teachers trying to drill some things inside your head.