Chapter IV: Kidnapped?

Damned: chapter IV

"Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven"

William Shakespeare

.................................................................

I woke up with cold sweat sticking my clothes to my body. My oversized shirt stuck to me like a second skin, my blanket laid on the floor due to my flinging limbs. I frowned, remembering the dream from last night. I never get bad dreams, I thought to myself, and two in a span of 3 days? Wow.

Checking the time,I trudged over to my closet and pulled out a sports bra and shorts. Due to my amazing new senses, I can see every single hair on my head separately, I shuddered.

I checked my so called "tattoo",sure enough another line appeared on the bottom of the shape. Now it looks like an elaborate design on my left side. It's growing, I frowned, what the hell is this? I thought angrily, who the fuck have a mysterious tattoo draw itself?

Throwing the clothes on while putting my wild mess of mane known as hair into a ponytail. Wiping my face free of make up, I debated on whether I should have a shower. No need for shower, I shrugged, I'll be all sweaty after Sensai's session anyways.

I grabbed my phone and keys as I headed downstairs towards the kitchen, I saw Calpunia's shoes that were in the door way so I knew she was home.

"CAL! GOING TO SENSAI'S CLASS, BE BACK IN A COUPLE OF HOURS."

Silence

"LOVE YOU!" I paused, waiting for an answer.

"No need to yell Mia belle, I'm right here." said Calpunia poking her head out of the garden. "You go right ahead and I'll prepare some enchiladas when you comes back."

I nodded eagerly, she laughed "Love you too,Mia belle. Be careful,I don't see why you need self defense classes. Once you open that sharp tongue of yours, everyone will run in fear." she scolded, but I can still see amusement on her face.

"Well, Cal. When someone is trying to attack me I'm not going to say 'Hey, dude. Your ugly.' I don't think I have enough time for that, 'cause I'm trying not to get killed."

She laughed, shaking her head. Giving me a kiss on the cheek and hurried me out the door.

"BYE CAL!"

I smiled and headed to the garage, mounting my bike and headed towards the gym. Sensai was an old man, short hair with wisps of white, wisdom and patience radiated from him. Sadly, I didn't get any of that, I chuckled at the thought. He found me beating up some guys when I was 12 and offered me lessons, and soon competitions.

We practiced a wide variety of martial arts, from Tai Kwon Doe to Brazilian Jui-Tsu to Kung Fu. Also sword fighting and fencing seeing that I was interested. I parked at the gym, and headed inside. Turning for a nod for the secretary and grabbed a water bottle.

Using my new found eyesight I scanned the gym, spotting Sensai doing yoga on the bleachers. I'm getting the hang of this, I thought. Smiling and making my way towards him.

"Hey, Sensai. What are you doing here?" I questioned "Aren't we going to train?"

He turned and paused,"Patience child," he smiled " Although I'm sure you don't have any. We will be doing kickboxing and I will be testing you in karate and Brazilian Jiu-Tsu."

I smirked "Great, let's start."

"Oh and by the way, we're training by the park," he paused, smiling widely,added "You owe me a another sword fighting training. I know you missed the one yesterday"