Harry's Patronus

(A/n: This scene may be wrong, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I just don't get how to work with it 😅, the time turner is tricky lol)

Me, Harry and Hermione were running through the forest. Harry led the way and kept nagging that its was his dad who had saved him and Sirius.

It was only brought to my attention when I noticed that Ron wasn't here.

"Where's Ron?" I asked breathlessly, they both stopped and spoke at the same time.

"In the hospital wing"

"Ah"

Finally we made it to the lake.

On the opposite side, was Harry-

HARRY!?

"What's going on!?" I whisper yelled, trying not to catch the attention of the hundreds of dementors surrounding us.

"We are saving Sirius and Buckbeak, but Harry said his dad saved them from the dementors" Hermione answered just as breathlessly as I am.

"He will....I know it, I saw him" Harry pleaded, hiding behind a tree.

'Hang on, they must have used a time turner to be able to save buck beak, hence why there are two Harrys. So that means!'

"Harry, it's you!" I whisper yelled to him.

He turned to look at me in confusion.

"Look I know you want it to be your father, but believe me it's you! Cast the patronus spell!" He looked at me strangely before, walking up to the edge of the lake.

"Expecto Patronum!" He yelled, pointing his wand at the horrifying scene before us.

Suddenly a bright light burned my vision, it was all that I could see. But I knew he had done it.

But of course he did, he's Harry Potter.

—Time ship brought to you by Tom Felton 😉—

I jolted awake, only to find myself in my bed.

'Was it all a dream?'

I slowly stumbled out of bed, finding myself in my PJs.
Looking around, Sasha was no where to be seen, just an empty bed.

Checking the clock, I saw that it had gone twelve in the afternoon.

Sighing, I stretched all my muscles, and quickly got dressed.

Exiting my room, I came face to face with Dumbledore who had been fiddling with the fire.

"I see you are finally up" he turned and smiled.

"Yes professor, strange night" I said cautiously, with Dumbledore here, it made me think that it wasn't a dream.

"What happened to the trio, and Sirius, and Buckbeak!?" I rambled, but he only chuckled.

"They are fine Miss Riddle, perfectly safe" he headed towards the door.

"I'm sure your friends will return soon" then he left.

Sighing, I flopped onto the sofa. Sooty has managed to climb his way on to my lap, next was Pippin who uses my thigh as a pillow.

Thanatos wasn't allowed out of his crate, not until I had trained him properly, just so he doesn't go on a killing spree, his eyes are now starting to adapt as he grows more dangerous.

'My little boys is growing up so fast...'

The doors burst open making all of us jump. Sasha, Ethan, Blaise, Thing 1 and Thing 2 all piled in, all led by Draco of course.

Once they saw me, they all rushed over.

"Riddle what happened!?"
"We thought you had died!"
"Draco cried cause he thought you hated him"
"I did not!"
"Big baby"
"Shut up!"

"Shut up the lot of you!" I managed to shout over their voices.

Sasha sat down next to be and gave me a shoulder hug.

"Look, I'm not dead, I went for a walk in the forest and came back late, Draco I'm still mad at you but I don't hate you, and you are a big baby" I smirked as he pouted, sulkily blowing his hair out of his face.

"Come here" I pulled his down my his neck to give him a hug, refusing to get up as my kitty has settled itself.

"I told you, I'm not going anywhere" I whispered in his ear.

"I know"