Chapter 4

I finally return home after about 2 hours of shopping. PHEW! That was hard work. I'm just glad Christina didn't see me, if she had I would've ben out much, much longer! 

I flop on my bed. Ok, two minutes of rest before I start getting ready.

I get up and grab my outfit out of the bag. I like it enough, but finding an outfit I suit with layers was hard. I have a pair of short shorts I'll wear over leggings, a camisole, t-shirt, tank top, and leather jacket. All black of course. If that's not layers then I don't know what is! I have a shower then pull on all my clothes. I sigh and pull out my make up. Here goes! I don't want to, but I'm almost certain Christina will send me away to put some on if I turn up without any. 

After I'm done getting ready I wait for Tobias to pick me up. I've never drunk before, and I'm sure there will be drinks tonight. I'm nervous about what to expect. Suddenly I hear aknock at the door. Tobias is standing outside wearing a tight t-shirt, jeans and a jacket. He looks good.

"Wow, Tris... you're georgeous." He says, and I blush.

"Let's go!"

We walk in to Christinas apartment and see Zeke drinking with Uriah. Loud music is blasting and Christina and WIll are sharing a kiss. They break apart when Christina notices us. She comes running over and screams at me.

"Thank god Tris! I was so worried I would have to drag you back to your apartment and get you to change or put on makeup or whatever, but thank god I dont!"

"OK, ok Christina calm down." I say and she hands me a drink. 

"Try it! I want to see this!" She grins. I take a sip and swallow it down. It's bitter, but actually quite nice! Christins and Tobias laugh at the look on my face, and I put my hands on my hips. "Don't!"

"OK, ok" They say together.  "Alright everybody! We will now play Candor or Dauntless!" Christina yells.

We all assemble in a circle, and Tobias explains how to play. Now I get why I needed layers. I look around and see that Christina and WIll are here, Uriah and Marleen, Zeke and Shauna, Lynn and or course Tobias and I.

***Author Note***

Sorry about the short update. I felt like writing, but not much :) I will update more often If I get more reads and VOTES!!! VOTE GUYS!!!! THanks for reading my book. :)