Chapter 5

"Alright," Christina says, "I'm going first." "Lynn! Candor or Dauntless?"

Lynn thinks for a while and finally replies "DAUNTLESS!" After thinking it over for a while Christina finally tells her what to do.

"Go into the pit, and find a couple. Yell at the guy 'Why are you cheating on me!?' and run away. You have to watch to make sure you don't split them up though! If the girl gets too mad, go back and explain." Wow... that's an interesting one. We all follow Lynn into the pit, and she finds a random couple. It's hilarious. The girl stares at the guy for a while, then slaps him. She seems to believe him when he says he hasn't been cheating though, so we all run away.

When we get back to Christinas place it's Lynns turn. "Four." She says "Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless." He replies casually. He wouldn't choose Candor. Alfter thinking about it, Lynn says "I dare you to go outside and kiss the first person you see." Tobias walks out and a random member of Dauntlless walks past. He kisses them on the lips and pulls away. They look at him weirdly, and walk away as if it never happened. Obviously these games are common in Dauntless.

We walk back inside, and Tobias asks me. I tell him Candor and he asks me who in the room I would date apart from him. "Uriah." I say calmly. 

"Thansk Tris," Uriah says. "That nearly makess up for you being a pansycake." Everyone rolls their eyes, and Tobias whispers to me that it's an old Dauntless insult. Commonly used by 12 year olds.

I start to get really tired though, so I ask Tobias if we can leave. He announces that we're leaving, and we walk out together. Once we're out the door he picks me up and carries me to his room.

**Author Note**

Got a few more reads now. Thanks guys! :D Kepp Voting and I'll update more often! Sorry about the short updates. Love you guys :) <4