1

It was my first day of sophomore year. I never really liked school because I was always bullied. I was always a nerd. My mom was strict and never let me do anything. I was never aloud to wear "revealing" clothes, never have a boyfriend, never be alone with a guy or even hang out with guys that wernt nerds. This year I was gonna change that. I didn't wanna wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt I wanted to wear whatever I wanted. My parents are divorced so I live with my mom. I have a older sister an older brother and a younger brother. You older sister is 18 my older brother is 20 and my younger brother is 14. My sister lived with me and my mom and my younger brother lived with my dad. My older brother lived on his own somewhere. My sister had a kid when she was 17. She kept her baby and now she is 3 and she lived with me and my mom also. I woke up the next day for school and put on a crop top and short shorts.

(without the cardigan)I had to put on sweatpants so my mom didn't know I was wearing it

I had to put on sweatpants so my mom didn't know I was wearing it. I went out to the bus stop and took off my sweatpants and sweatshirt. All the "cool kids" rode my bus like Tessa, Alissa, Chantel, Jake, Logan, Ricky, Chance, and Anthony. They all sat in the back of the bus. When I got on there was no seats in the front so I had to sit in the middle close to them.
Tessa: What's up bitch.
Alissa: It's been nice not seeing your ugly rat face.
Me: Shut the fuck up.
Ricky: Don't talk to my girlfriend like that.
Ricky and Alissa were dating and have been for like 2 years. When we got to school they all got off the bus and then I got off last. I got into school and went to first period. The bell rang.
Teacher: Okay today we will get our seating charts. Tessa, Erika, Steven, Chance.
Me: Oh my god not these assholes.
Teacher: Excuse me Erika?
Me: Oh i'm sorry.
Teacher: I'll let it slid today.
We were sitting in class and the teacher got a call.
Teacher: Hold on class.
Tessa: Wow you have a instagram Erika?
Me: Yeah.
Tessa: I didn't know freaks knew what it was.
Jake: I'm gonna follow it just so I can laugh.
Tessa: Is this you?

Me: Yes.
Chantel: Damn your actually pretty.
Tessa: I know right.
Alissa: Yeah but you can't roll with the crew if your not rich.
Me: Oh trust me I am.
Logan: Let me see.
Me: Here's my cars.